Boyfriends?

Izuku POV
When I sat down for dinner next to Shinso I could feel my heart beat faster against my chest. (What is this feeling?) .
We were having some Katsudon as Yamada asked
Yamada-" how are you feeling Shinso?"
Shinso-"I'm feeling good" I notice his slight smile and decide to get back to my food. I thought about what had happened since I was captured and decided I should just forgive Aizawa since it is his job as a pro hero and there is no point in harbouring rage and betrayal.
"Aizawa".
He looked up at me with an eyebrow perked up. I breathed in and said
"I forgive you.....for what you did"
After that I went back to eating my food, ignoring his surprise yet slightly humble expression.

Aizawa POV
I'm glad he forgave me but I still felt guilty, it was obvious he was trying his best to not look at me.
(I guess I'll have to continue this matter later with him but for now.... I'm glad that he forgave me, let's just hope things get back to normal...)

Shinso POV
Everytime izuku talked it felt like an angle was speaking, the words he had spoken about my quirk made me filled with joy but that didn't stop me from wondering what he had forgiven Dad -Aizawa- about.
(I guess I'll ask him about it later.)
•after dinner•
Aizawa-" so I hope you all don't mind but since we only have the extra room that izuku is in, you and Shinso will share rooms."
I nod and hear izuku say "I don't mind".
(Phew).
Izukus room had two beds next to each other with a medium sized flat screen TV, a desk, a wardrobe a bean bag at the far right corner and some notebooks.
Izuku-" place your things wherever you want"
I place my things leaning on the wall (I'll clean it up later) I thought as I went to lie down. I flopped onto the bed and pull out my phone. A few seconds later I hear the bed to my right squeak a bit as I notice that izuku just layer down as well. I notice how close the two beds are together and blush a bit (I don't actually like him do I? That's not possible....)
Izuku-" hey hito can I tell you something...."
I blush at the nickname and nod
Izuku- "ok but promise not to tell anyone, Aizawa and Yamada already know."
"Don't worry izu I won't tell anyone" I notice the nickname I gave him and mentally slap myself in the face.
Izuku-" well I'm an ex-vigilante, more specifically the vigilante mono aka anonymous Fox..."
My eyes widen and I start blurting out
"What?! I look up to you so much! Can I ask you some questions?!" I notice my outburst and clamp my hands over my mouth, knowing that my outburst was odd compared to my usual behaviour. I look at izu expecting a face of shock but instead he is smiling.
Izuku-"what do you want to ask?"
"What's your quirk?"
Izuku-"shadow and its drawback, and don't tell anyone this, is schizophrenia.
:I finally spelt I right 🤩😂:
I know that schizophrenia was a hard thing to live with but I never knew it could become a quirk drawback. I asked him more questions until we decided to play a movie. We ended up picking a movie called ' Ace Ventura Pet Detective' which was .... interesting to say the least. I wasn't allowed to watch much TV at my 'homes' .We laughed at some of the scenes and everytime Izuku laughed I felt my face get hotter and I knew that my blush had probably turned into such a bright red that I stuck out like a sore thumb. Luckily izu didn't notice.
We both fell asleep as the movie played.
(Maybe things will be different)

Izuku POV-
I woke up to the beeping of an alarm. I turn it off and turn to my side as I open my eyes. I see hito fast asleep, his lilac hair rivaled his own in how messy it was. My heart beat against my chest and a slight blush crept up from my neck. I get up and go downstairs deciding to make some breakfast for everyone, luckily today I didn't have to train so I could regain my energy from yesterday's training. I take my medicine and start cooking some bacon and pancakes. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs as I place the cutlery and plates down on the table.
Aizawa- "what are you doing up problem child?"
"Breakfast"
I enjoy the few seconds of silence as I feel like crying for my poor ears for what is about to happen.
"3"
Aizawa-" what are you counting?"
"2"
Aizawa- "kid?"
"1" I plug my ears instantly as a loud "SHOOUUUuuuu" rang out from the overgrown cockatoo that was jumping down the stairs. I sigh and went up to tell Shinso to get up in case he hadn't somehow already.
I open the door to my room and see a slightly starled Shinso.
"Come on Hito, sorry about the noise we just live with a yellow, overgrown cockatoo.
Hito chuckles as we go into the kitchen for our breakfast.
Yamada- "who cooked this? Because I know shou can't cook even if his life depended on it."
Aizawa glares at Yamada as Yamada breaks out into laughter while me and hito snicker at the remark.
Aizawa-" problem child cooked."
I grin at aizawas annoyed expression.
Yamada and Shinso- "How is it so good!."
"Practice"
•after breakfast•
The rest of the day had been quite chill, me and Hito had played some mariokart and donkey Kong on the switch and Aizawa told us that tomorrow we would go shopping for items for both me and hito. I was excited for that if I was being honest. I was getting bored of the generally bland room.
It was now 5pm and I wanted to go outside.
"Hey Hito do you want to go to a cafe?"
Shinso-"ye sure."
(Great!) I went up to yamada and aizawa and told them we would back in a few hours. They nodded and me and hito left.
"Do you have a cafeteria in mind?"
Shinso-" it's been a few years since I've been in one so no."
I stop in my tracks and said
"Well I'll be darned if you've never gone into this cafe!" At this remark i grab his sleeve and rush to a popular cafe called 'Neko Cafe'. Quite bland but it explained the cafe.

Hitoshi POV
We enter a cafe that had around 8 cats, we sat at one of the booths and checked through the drinks (this is sort of like a date.. No Shinso, he doesn't like you like that!) I mentally argue with myself as I look at the drinks menu.
The waitress came and asked for our drinks
"A black coffee for me."
Izuku- " I'll have a latte please"
We sit for a few minutes as we discuss our interests and hobbies until the waitress came back with our drinks.
"Thank you"
Izu-"arigato"
We drank our drinks as we played with the cats. By the time we started heading home it was 8pm. We walked quickly, not wanting to get into a villain accident. By the time we finally got home it was 9pm.
Izuku opened the door we noticed nobody was in the living room or kitchen. (Strange...).

Izuku POV
I grabbed shinso wrist and pulled him upstairs, as we neared aizawas and Yamadas room we could hear moaning And before me and hito even got a chance to react we heard
"FUCK YES, HARDER SHOU!"
(Thank god our neighbours aren't in today!)
Me and hito looked at each other, our faces turning a sick green. I quietly run with him in my hands in bridal style as I got a large tent from my room as well as my laptop . I went down to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks as I bolted to the garden, I quickly put hito down and set up the tent.
Hito-"what the hell....just happened....."
"Get in the tent..... please....."
we both got in the tent and couldn't stop looking at he the window of aizawas room where the vibrations of the window were almost completely drowned by the now quietened moans.
I hug shinso as he hugs me in pure trauma. We both blush as we realise that we are hugging but pretend not to notice as I put on a movie on my laptop.
Let's just say...... we were both scarred......