09 : 𝖠𝗋𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅'𝗌 𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

[🕊️]

[Third Person's POV]

Y/N woke up a little later than usual one morning. When she got out of her room, the unit was deserted. She thought, maybe Beomgyu was still asleep. But as she knocked on his door and received no response, she figured, she must be all alone.

"Beomgyu?" She walked around. "Choi, Choi, Choi.. Pspspsps.."

Unfortunately, there wasn't any response. She sighed and went to the kitchen to make something to eat and perhaps one for him too when he comes back. To her astonishment, there was a sticky note pasted on the fridge.

"Uh.."

Y/N,

I will be out to help Caroline in a community service. I don't know what time I'm going home. Please, be safe while I'm gone.

P.S. There are muffins in the fridge. You can have them.

Don't die,
Beomgyu xoxo

"Muffins?" She grimaced. "Don't die? Jesus Christ, does he know?!"

Y/N violently flung the refrigerator door open. Cool air slapped her as orange light cascaded upon her face. Beomgyu didn't lie; there was indeed a box of muffins and there were about five of them.

"If I die because of this for the second time.." She hissed, picking it up. "Wait a minute.. If I'm already dead.. That means.. I can't die again, right..?"

She stared blankly at the delectables before taking one into her mouth with a small bite. Y/N placed the rest of the box to the counter and scanned her surroundings. It was quite dirty. She could see dust building up on the cabinets and a few junk littered on the floor. She cringed.

"Guess we're cleaning today!" She finished her meal. "Can't live in his place rent-free anyway!"

Y/N turned up with a hand-rug, a plastic bag, and a vacuum. She walked to the radio on the living room and turned it on— since she doesn't have phone to use Spotify, and searched for a suitable music to listen to as she cleans.

"Ah, there you go."

"Smooth like butter. Like a criminal undercover. Gon' pop like trouble. Breakin' into your heart like that."

She started picking up trash, tossing them into the bag. There wasn't much, just a few crumpled papers and disembodied paint caps. It seemed as Beomgyu forgot to pack them up after his nightly sessions.

"Cool shade stunner. Yeah, I owe it all to my mother. Hot like summer. Yeah, I'm makin' you sweat like that."