Part 11

Happy Pride Month everyone!!!

Also fun fact: I like blasting Sk8er boi by Avril Lavigne on repeat while writing this.

Kuro rolls his eyes and walks back off to Ichigo.

"Are you really gonna skate a slime like her?" Miya asked when we were going over to Reki and Langa.

"Yup. Why no? It's not like I'm gonna loose." I reply. "Hey Canada, Reki." I greet.

"Canada?" Langa asked.

"Yea, you said that that was where you were from and while you do speak Japanese, you still have an accent."

"Wait really?" Langa looked surprised.

"100%" Miya finishes.

A few minutes later, Shadow appeared in his car about to get it on the ship. 

"I hate you brats."

"You love us."

Once all of us were on the ship Reki and Langa went to the front deck while Miya and I stayed back to walk around.

Then I got an idea.

I reach for my backpack and pull out a water gun. They were the ones I used when I raced Shadow that one time.

"Y/n- why do you have that?" Miya asked.

"For this." I say before shooting him in the face with water.

"What the- THATS NOT FAIR!" He shouts while I just giggle.

"Then lets make it fair." I grabbed a second water gun out of my bag and toss it to him.

He smirks and shoots me in the stomach. "Bulls eye."

"This is war Miya Chinen." I say rapidly shooting water at him.

He copyed my actions and we continued until we were both out of ammo and covered in water.

"Truce?"

"Truce."

We both put the water guns back in my bag and decided to find the others. We go out to the front deck and see Reki and Langa talking about something.

"A girl?"

"Ahhh so someone like that is your type?" Miya pops up from behind Reki.

"Don't bother. You're in a completely different world from her." Shadow comes out of no where.

"R.I.P." I said just to insert my non sense.

"What do you mean by that?" You never know unless I talk to her!" Reki shouts.

"Then do it." I mutter.

With that he stalked towards her. Wow he was actually gonna do it.

"Langa go talk to her." Nevermind.

"Why me?"

"You know if its me they get cautious." Rek states wrapping his arm around Langa.

"You know your place." Miya says smugly with a cat like grin.

"Shut Up!"

"In Japan how do you approach someone?" Langa asked.

"Of course like, where are you from?"

"Like... Are you hungry?" Langa smiles.

"She's not you."

Oh boy, this should be fun.

"You either Reki. We're on a ferry departing from Okinawa, so of course she's from Okinawa." Miya says placing a hand on his hip.

"Ooh she's coming this way." I point out. By the way she was holding her arm it was clear that she was on the phone but... it was nothing worth mentioning.

"What?" I hear her say.

"I-I do a bit of skateboarding, but if you'd like-" Reki steps up.

"Hello? Yeah, sorry." She speaks into the phone whilst walking away.

Reki froze.

It took all I had not to burst out laughing, but I failed. Miya and Shadow did as well.

"Pfffftt hahhahaha you just got rejected!" I point out making both Shadow and Miya laugh harder.

"That's so embarrassing." Miya says.

"Don't worry." Langa tries to comfort him.

"I'm not depressed!" Reki shouts. It was evident that there was a blush of embarrassment on his face.

"Oh! What a coincidence to see you here!" A familiar voice speaks.

We turn to see Joe in a Hawaiian styled T-shirt.

"Oh and you even have your teacher as a chaperone." He says not recognizing Shadow.

"Who ya calling teacher?! There was nothing I could do about it." He muttered.

He was telling the truth. All of us had pulled the cute act in front of his manager in order to get him to go with us. It had worked obviously.

"Please wake up. 10 minutes until arrival." Was that Carla?

"Thank you Carla." Yup, I was right.

"Gah- What the hell are you doing here?" Joe asked shocked.

"That's my line you Gorilla! I'm here on business! What's up with you guys?" Cherry asked semi irritated. 

"Vacation." Joe gave a peaceful smile.

By now Miya had grown bored and pulled out his switch. "Oh wait how are you that far into the game? I'm not even passed level 34 yet!" I questioned.

"Oh yea that level takes time to beat, you probably missed the clue in the cut scene." He responds. I continue to watch him play when I zone back into the convo.

"Hot spring healing." Langa says.

"Tagging along." Miya and I respond in unison.

"So we're all here?" Cherry asked.

"I guess so."

Hey guyssss, im at my last week of school, then next year i'll be in my second to last year of highschool. Lowkey nervous cuz i dont wanna loose my friends but oh wellllll. Anyways since im in class and was able to get good enough internet I might start working on the chapter right away but no promise of when it will be out.