Part 22

Ignore me lmao

After briefly explaining our theory both Miya and Kuro caught on to what we were trying to say.

"Wait so Snake is Tadashi? The guy always with ADAM?" Miya turned towards me.

"Exactly." I smile back. "I want to race him again but at the same time part of me is scared to."

"I think you could definitely do it." Kuro speaks up. "I mean if you're saying what I think you're saying then Snake's already proved his point."

Then I got thinking. "But that means Snake also won't be using his full potential so the race wouldn't really count."

"How about you give it time to think about what your plan is." Ichigo suggested.

Throughout the conversation I noticed Miya remained silent. Normally he would've said a comment or two by now yet he hasn't.

"I have to head home now." Ichigo said looking at the time on her phone. She got up and Kuro decided to follow.

"I walk you home." Kuro closely followed.

Miya still seemed to be in a trance. I wondered if he was ok. I grabbed his hand and he seemed to grip onto it tightly.

"Y/n...what are we?"

I blinked for a second before realization stuck me. "Is that why you were so quiet and staring at me?"

Miya blushed and started to stutter over his words. "No- well- uh- I-"

I cut him off by leaning closer and giving him a peck on the cheek. "Miya we can be whatever you want us to be."

"I want you to be my girlfriend." He states.

"Then that's what I'll be. This just makes it even harder for you to get rid of me."

"Deal." Miya starts. "Also...I'm not entirely sure racing Snake again is the best idea."

"Oh yeah I agree, he either won't be using his full potential or I'm gonna end up getting hurt again." I sigh.

"Then maybe we should let this go?" Miya questioned.

"Well I don't wanna do that either."

"Then what are you gonna do?" Miya asked.

"I don't know, confront him?" I shrug.

Miya deadpanned at this. "That is not a good idea."

"Probably not but oh wellllll."

"How about we just talk to him then." Miya says calmly holding out his pinky.

"Sounds good." I latch my pinky with his. "Gahhhh I hate being involved in serious situations."

"Me too." Miya chuckled.

My face went blank. "As if Miya Chinen. Weren't you the one who challenged me to a beef when we first met? Then Langa?" I laugh.

"Hush." He says playfully pushing me over.

"You love me." I tease.

"I don't know how."

"Harsh." I say faking hurt.

"I'm joking, you know I can't hate you." Miya said kissing my cheek.