Part 21

Feel free to yell at me for not updating :)

Chapter start

"Me too Miya." I say and I kiss him. On the lips.

It was soft and sweet. He pulls back and continues to hug me.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again." Miya states. "Come on, we're going home."

"Miya! Slow down, I wanna see the rest of the races." I complained.

"Y/n, I'm sorry but no. You need to rest. I'm doing this because I care." Miya says and kisses my forehead.

Miya walks me out of S and I hear the announcement speakers blare, "Hanji is disqualified due to sustained injuries. Winner is snake!"

I look down at my feet in shame.

Miya noticed my discouraged look. "I'm sorry you lost. If it makes you feel any better then, I don't think even I could've beat him, but remember that no matter what I'm still proud of you." Miya says grabbing my hand a little tighter.

When I got home Miya bid me goodbye. I was disappointed in myself. Snake had never even shown his face at S before and yet I still managed to loose.

I guess I really do need to try harder.

The next day at the school was rough. I was out of focus and people kept repeatedly asking me if I was ok.

Truth be told I was ok; physically. Mentally I was off and my self esteem was down.

"Yo L/n!" A familiar bitchy voice says from behind me. "Look I'm not very fond of saying this but... I think you did a really good job last night and Snake pulled a dirty trick. I've noticed you've been off all day so take it easy and when you're done then kick his ass." Ichigo had said to me.

I never thought she would say this. After all I've put her through.

"Ichigo... thank you, I will. But why? I ruined everything for you."

"Because I opened my eyes. I opened them and realized you were right and I saw the kind of person I was. I was unfair to you and Kuro and I definitely overstepped boundaries when it came to Chinen. I'm so sorry. I really am. I'm trying to redeem myself but I'm not sure if you'll allow me too. Look, you're and amazing skater and I don't want some Snake let you quit." She bows.

"I accept the apology and thank you. I won't let that bastard stop me. As for the redeeming part, you can start by helping me with kicking Snake's ass." I smirk.

"Hell yeah." She smirked back.

I start running down the hallway to get to my skateboard.

"Wait, I meant after school! We still have 2 classes." Ichigo shouts.

"Right." I turn back around.

The next 2 classes dragged on forever but the minute the last bell rung, I bolted out of the room. I noticed Miya and Kuro looking confused and Ichigo following me to the skate park.

When we go there I realized that I had no idea where to start.

"What's the plan?" Ichigo asked me.

"I- I have no idea." I deadpan.

"Ok then, let's think. Where were the areas that Snake got you in?"

I think for a second before responding. "He caught me off guard, then with my speed and the rail slide."

"Really? How did he catch you off guard?"

My eyes widened in realization. "He whispered something. It was 'I'm sorry but I have to do this for Mr. Ainosuke.'"

"Whose Mr. Ainosuke?" Ichigo asked me.

"ADAM."

Her jaw dropped. "Oh shit he's working for ADAM?!"

"Maybe not. Maybe Snake was trying to stop ADAM. After all why else would he have done that. Not only that but ADAM is really obsessive and creepy." I say.

"Y/n!" I hear Miya shout. I turn around and see him
entering the skate park with Kuro right behind him.

"What is she doing here?" They both snarl.

"Relax, she's trying to redeem herself and she's helping me with something."

"Redeem herself?" Kuro questioned.

"I'll explain later, anyways she's helping me practice in the areas where Snake tripped me up and helping me find out what ADAM is up to."

"ADAM?" Miya asked.

"Yes, he's involved in this."

:)
I am not fine with this school year, I would like to drop out.