prologue

hay guys im back, my job lasts 11 1/2 hours so its hard for me. but at least i get paid so yay!!

anyway this is the prologue to my series and i will post the next on Monday so lets do this. this is also making up for the day i missed, and the other two days i will be doing my dxd series.

btw sorry im using the english dub version, i know im a terrible human being

________________________________________________________________________________

i hear a mans voice calling to me. and a stupid nagging feeling like something is not going to go right.

i am summoned on my right knee in a bowing stance. i slowly stand up with my old armor on, its weird seeing it again. (i didnt say it before but the armor looks like mordreds except for the red is blue and the horns are not there, but replaced with fur around the armor, so like a mix of arthurs and mordreds.

(???): and you are?

 i take my sword out of the ground and look at it, man helderhied its been a long time. i look at my supposed master. the helmet rides down my back and shoulders falling into place. than i get a urge to say something.

(y/n): (y/n) pendragon so are you the one that will be my master in this holy grail war!

(?????): you may call me mordred, the one and only true successor of the famed king of knights Arthur pendragon. now than i ask of you, are you my master.

i hear a very familiar voice that is definitely mordred. but i also hear my voice, ugh i suspected it was so, stupid why am i a teenager now.

i look over at mordred and she looks at me. we stand there for a very long while just contemplating things, then mordred starts to laugh so loud that i cant hear anything.

(mordred): hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, ahh brother you are so small.

(y/n): ohh shut up, i am still taller than you mordred.

i stand next to 'him' and it is shown that i am maybe 3 inches taller than 'him'. man i better make sure that i always say him even in my mind so that 'he' doesnt find a way to kill me in my mind. i should have learned this skill later but i guess its hard for me.

mordred still laughs at me.

(mordred): hahaha, wait so how do you remember me like this?

(y/n): i still have my memories for some reason but i was summoned as my kid form. but we need to confirm this guy is our master.

we desummon our armor leaving me in clothes fitting for a decent person, and a weird gettup that i never approved of on mordred but 'he' wore anyway

(master): yes i am your master kairi sisigou, its a pleasure.

he stretches out his hand. and no one takes it. and mordred and i look around the graveyard for a second.

(mordred): such a dismal place to be summoned in, what are you a necromancer

(y/n): mordred that is a rude thing to say, there could be worse to be summoned at.

(master): huh that's right, im a necromancer, i spent a lot of my youth with corpses.

(master): huh who thought mordred was a women.

(y/n): oh no

(master): the son of king arthur.

i hide behind one of the graves to not be in danger.

mordred puts clarent to the neck of our master. and glares at him with eyes i have seen a lot of before.