the homunculus

hay guys its another chapter that i said i was going to do. sorry again for the delay

________________________________________________________________________________

we zoom in on a boy trudging through a dark cave. when suddenly there is a campfire sized flame that appears in front of him that very quickly expands into a giant fire ball. the boy stares up at the flame as it slowly turns into a dragon head. whose eyes seem to narrow at the boy and the boy jumps back a little bit. and starts to sweat from the heat of the fire. and stares at his hand as a picture of a dragon forms on his hand showing that he has command seals.

(???): do not forget.

(boy): what is this?

the dragon opens its mouth like it is going to talk but than bites down and it goes dark.

the boy wakes up in the forest in which he died at. and stares at his hand. when another hand seems to go on top of his and take his hand. he looks up to see a blond girl in armor.

(ruler): servant ruler.... my true name is jeanne d'arc. as per the agreement i made with that hero, i will protect your life and your soul

are friendly saber seems a bit irked, and can be seen staring at the boy and muttering something. but in respect to Siegfried he doesn't do anything.

(y/n): servant saber, i made a agreement to keep you safe with saber of black. you better thank him, because without him you wouldn't have gotten my protection, which cant be rivaled.

as he said it he though he sounded like an annoyingly prideful demigod that he had the pleasure of fighting for a while. by that i mean not a pleasure, it sucked.

a moment later a pink blur seems to rush at the boy. 

(astolfo): its a miracle, your alive.

(ruler): i want to examine him

 to which astolfo does nothing of the sort and still rubs his head on the boys chest. so ruler does the only rational thing and throws rider of him. making rider roll on the ground till he stops with his butt in the air.

(ruler): it seems that the heart is working perfectly.

(y/n): yeah, i can sense saber but not all of him, just a part.

i sense the other servants coming over to our position

(y/n): well i have to go before i get killed in a 5v1 so goodbye ruler, goodbye rider i guess, and boy take care of yourself.

(ruler): goodbye saber of red.

(rider): yeah goodbye man.

(boy): umm, thank you for your help saber of red

i smile at the boy, and its a genuine smile. how could it not be if the person you are talking to is also genuine. when i head back to the graveyard. and head into the crypt i find master and mordred talking. and that weird bone thing writing on a sheet of paper.

when it stops writing master takes the paper and starts reading it. once he is done he looks up towards me.

(master): ahh saber goodthing you made it. it seems that we are heading to sighisoara.

(mordred): bro, what did you do. tell me tell me. its boring here i want some more stories.

(y/n): lets go to sleep before tho it is always good to take a rest before a a battle.

in the night sisigou sees a dream. he is taken to a hallway. taken to mordreds past.

(mordred): why wont you accept us father. why king arthur why.

artoria did not respond but instead starts to walk without paying attention.

(mordred): fine, than i will destroy you.

thats what seems to happen but sisigou did not stop there. the picture seems to change this time. this time it seemed like (y/n) probably because of the height.

he sees this time a hill full of bodies of nights. and (y/n) stepping over the bodies. and tears seeming to fall from his eyes as he stares at the different bodies that he recognized. but moves forward than spies 2 figures fighting in a distance.

he starts to sprint in order to get there in time. arthur is about to pierce mordred, and mordred stab artoria. but ends up with (y/n) getting stabbed by both swords. evelana not being able to heal him. the last thing he sees is (y/n) smiling up at the two family members and talking. from which he couldnt hear. because (y/n)'s hearing 

sisigou wakes up in a cold sweat. with mordred looking curiously at him, and (y/n) nodding in understanding.

(mordred): whats wrong master you look like youve seen a ghost.

(y/n): dont tease him mordred, he has probably seen some of our memories.

(mordred): ahh i see, than i guess i would feel bad for him too.

(y/n): i would guess he would be overwhelmed, most masters only see one servant's memories he gets to see two.

than we head out to the town we are supposed to go to. to investigate the recent murders that have happened. which i know who it is, but why would i tell them. its much more fun to see what happens in person. plus its not like i can forget how she looks like. i have seen the anime, i can picture the similarities.

when we go through out time we check out the bodies and other stuff like that. and master notices that certain organs are being taken out of the body.

(master): i think that she is using the people as her mana source because her master is not providing what she needs.

(y/n): i guess that could work. but that means that the master is grossly underqualified to have a servant.

(mordred): thats just sad, who would summon a servant that they cannot sustain.

while i know mordred is trying to make a joke i know that she is getting upset. mordred was never a person to involve innocents.

master ends up deciding to lure assassin out with being the target.

(morded): (y/n) give me my turn to fight, you went off without me.

(y/n): yeah yeah sure, just dont lose.

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry i didnt write the fight i had some stuff to do, but i hoped you liked the chapter. as i said i will be writing every thursday.