The Survey Corps Welcome The Company of Thorin Oakenshield

A/N: This chapter ended up quite long and took me a little while to complete, hope you like it

Shiganshina was just as (Y/N) remembered, if not more than what she had etched into her mind. The Company and (Y/N) made their way through Shiganshina District and then to the inner gate, then into the inside of Wall Maria through that area into Wall Rose. They went through Trost District which (Y/N) remembered vividly from when Eren had to fix the wall after the armor titan broke through the gate with the help of the colossal titan. She saw the boulder which Eren placed to stop the titans from coming into Trost District. That was back when they were cadets and before most of them joined the scouts. (Y/N) hoped that her friends were all still alive and well. She knew that Reiner, Bertholdt, Ymir and Annie weren't a part of the scouts anymore as they were traitors and betrayed the scouts. She knew that Reiner and Bertholdt had been the ones to destroy Wall Maria and let the titans into Shiganshina and Wall Maria.

Most of Paradis hadn't even been outside of the walls out of fear of the titans. It had been pure luck that the company hadn't been found by a titan while they were walking through the kingdom of Paradis outside the walls. "Are we almost at these Survey Corps, do I have to call you lady Reiss or anything like that or can I just continue calling you (Y/N)?" Thorin asked (Y/N).

"Don't worry about it Thorin, please keep on calling me (Y/N), we are almost there just a little more walking" (Y/N) said as her and Historia led the company through the Wall Rose countryside and to the headquarters of the Survey Corps.

The headquarters for the Survey Corps came in view right in front of the company. It looked almost the same as when (Y/N) left Paradis those months ago which only seemed like it was yesterday that (Y/N) was packing up to leave the Survey Corps and the walls, to see the outside world for herself. As they approached the building a man with an almost bowl cut was waiting for them outside the door. "Captain Levi, how nice it is to see you again" (Y/N) said, placing her right fist on her chest as a salute to Paradis.

"Well well brat so you finally come back to visit, it is good to see you once more, I hope your adventure has been decent" Levi said staring down the dwarves. Who were just barely shorter than the 5,2 Captain, which was interesting since none of the scouts had ever been shorter than the 5,2 Captain.

"Yes this adventure has been quite good so far, we ran into trolls and were in Rivendell, very beautiful there and we ran into goblins and many orcs" (Y/N) replied to the Captain.

"Leviii" a voice yelled

"Hange we have guest be respectful" Levi said to the person who ran up to them.

"Wow (Y/N) your really back, it's so good to see you again" Hange said, running up to (Y/N) and pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

"Hange it is so good to see you, how is your research doing" (Y/N) asked Hange with a smile.

"Research has been going great, ooh did you know that you guys are staying in the girls old room that they shared, before they were moved" Hange said, They still had a great wide smile on their face as them and (Y/N) had been friends before she had left Paradis to see the outside world for herself.

"Let's go!" Hange said excitedly.

"Slow down Hange, you're gonna scare out guests" Levi said with his usual no emotion stare.

"Ayy we're dwarves we ain't scared of much" Dwalin said

"Now may we see our lodgings" Thorin said

"Ooh yes let's go" Hange said and started leading them into the building. They pulled (Y/N) along quickly and they all wound through the halls of the Survey Corps headquarters. They got to the room where they would be staying. The room was just as (Y/N) remembered; wall to wall bunk beds and then memories flowed throughout (Y/N)'s mind.