Beorn's Homestead and Mirkwood Forest

A/N: Hey there long time no see, this has taken me so long to write but I can finally say I finished a chapter, We still have so far to go in this story

Two weeks went by and now they were running from what seemed to be a bear, but it was even bigger than a bear. (Y/N) was running in the front of the company. They were all running towards a large gate which fortunately was already open. They ran into the clearing behind the gate and all the way to the house, Where the door was also open. The beast was hot on their heels. Bombur, to the company's surprise, had sped all the way to the front of the group.

The company quickly rushed into the house and started to close the door, as the beast came near and tried to push against the doors as they forced it to stay outside of the house. Finally Thorin was able to lock the door and place the bar down to shut the door firmly.

Gandalf explained to the company, quickly who their host was and what he was. Then told them to get sleep. Just like every night (Y/N) slept next to Kili. But this time Kili was the one who fell asleep first, so she watched him sleep soundly next to her.

In the morning (Y/N) got up with the dwarves and ate breakfast listening to them telling Beorn all about their adventures and where they have to go on their journey next.

"What do you need? I do not favor Dwarves, But Orcs I hate them more" Beorn asked Thorin. Thorin delivered to Beorn what he needed from him for their journey. Beorn agreed with Thorin and then said "The Human girl,I need to talk to her alone" Beorn said and looked at (Y/N), the only human in their group.

"Uh yeah sure" (Y/N) replied to Beorn questioningly to him. She wondered why Beorn would want to speak to her alone in the back of her mind.

"I don't like the idea of him talking to her alone," Kili muttered. So that only he could hear. However Kili was out of luck and Fili overheard his brother's mutter.

"(Y/N) will be fine, just ask her afterwards I'm sure she'll tell you the truth of what he wanted to say." Fili whispered to his brother.

"Your right Fili, (Y/N) will be fine, she's a strong lass and can defend herself" Kili said more to reassure himself, than as an answer to Fili.

(Y/N) and Beorn walked into the other area of his yard to speak. "So what is it you wanted to talk about? Master Beorn" (Y/N) asked Beorn curious of what he wanted. He stood tall over her, when she was directly in front of him.

"You're a shifter aren't you" Beorn said bluntly to her and looked straight at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about" (Y/N) said, blatantly lying to him. She was quite a good liar when she wanted to be. But even (Y/N) couldn't fool Beorn.

"Yes you do, I can tell you're a titan shifter and The Company of Thorin Oakenshield doesn't know, I'm right aren't I" Beorn said.

"Alright fine you are, but why go through the trouble of telling me this. It's to call my people and I devils isn't it" (Y/N) said, guessing why Beorn would want to talk to her. Her people, the people of Paradis had been named Demons because of what their founder had done all those years ago.

"No, that's not why. You should tell your group before they find out the hard way and call you the devil, you the monster like the titan you turn into." Beorn told (Y/N) who stood directly in front of him and was very small in comparison to his massive height.

(Y/N) supposed that Beorn was telling the truth, that if she didn't tell the company what she was then they may just name her a devil. Luckily The company hadn't heard about Paradis much and thought nothing of them when they first met (Y/N).

After (Y/N) and Beorn finished talking. She made her way back to the company. Where Kili was insistent on knowing what her and Beorn were chatting about. (Y/N) just simply lied to Kili and told him that Beorn only had a question about titans. Kili nodded hearing what she had to say. They all pulled themselves up onto Beorn horses. Though even the horses towered over the dwarfs and they had a little trouble getting up onto his horses.

They then rode all the way to the gates into The Elven Forest of Mirkwood. Gandalf looked at a stone and then quickly had to leave without telling the company where he was going.

"Wait, are you leaving us?" Bilbo asked Gandalf.

"Do not lose the path and if I'm not back by the time you reach the mountain, do not enter" Gandalf replied before he rode off into the distance on his horse.

The Company could tell that something was wrong with the Mirkwood.

The Company continued forth through Mirkwood. Something was wrong and it clicked when Bofur found his tobacco pouch and said that there were dwarves from the Blue Mountains in these woods, without realizing that it was his and that they were going around in circles. But Bilbo was the only one to realize what was happening to them. He set out to find east. Bilbo saw the sunlight streaming through the tops of the trees. Then he disappeared from everyone's view.

The next thing (Y/N) knew she was falling through the air and onto the ground. She was covered in some sort of white webbing (Y/N) pulled herself together and shook it all off of her. Then pulled out her sword as she heard some sort of Clicking scurrying all around her. All of a sudden the dwarves were surrounded by big black spiders. (Y/N) fought for her life against these spiders. Elves then shed in and slaughtered the monsters. They Killed most of them and scared the rest away. The Elves, then turned against the company stripping them of any weapons. The Elves took them to their kingdom, Where they were placed into cells. (Y/N) had been put into the same cell as Kili. The Tall Blond elf and the She Elf came to their cell, Thorin was walking beside them.

"My Father King Thraundruil would like to speak with the human." The Blond elf said as he unlocked the door and gestured for (Y/N) to come outside the cell and come with him. (Y/N) complied with what he wanted her to do.

A/N: Hehe school got busy and I've barely been able to write so no idea when the next chapter will even come out