Dinner and Mikasa vs. (Y/N) in a Drinking Contest

A/N: This is the third chapter in this chapter there is alcohol drinking, This one also took me quite long to write

"This food is pretty good," Bilbo said, eating what the scouts had to offer in food standards.

"I think we need a song," Bofur said and started getting up onto the table. "(Y/N) would you join me or are you too ladylike just like a princess" Bofur said with his hand outstretched towards (Y/N). Who sat on the opposite end of the table.

"Of course I'll help" (Y/N) said as she got up from her spot and then stood on her chair. The dwarves all moved their plates out of the way for her and Bofur to have more room on the table.

Bofur and (Y/N) danced and sang to some song on top of the table. KÍli and FÍli helped (Y/N) off the table after she and Bofur finished singing the song.

"Wait (Y/N) did you just sing a song on top of the table?" A boy with blond hair said as he watched (Y/N) and Bofur's performance.

"Yes Armin, yes I did, though I really wish we could've done something like that with the scouts" (Y/N) said. She walked up to Armin and pulled him into a brief hug. "Armin, this is the Company of Thorin Oakenshield. Company, this is my friend Armin Arlert." (Y/N) swiftly introduced Armin to the company. A girl with black hair came into the dining hall.

"(Y/N)" She said.

"Hey Mikasa how's it going" (Y/N) said a little awkwardly.

"It's going fine here, and I want a rematch" Mikasa said and every single one of the scouts turned to look at the two girls.

"Well what is it that you would like to have a rematch in?" (Y/N) asked Mikasa calmly.

"I want a rematch to the match we did after taking back Wall Maria," Mikasa said.

"Ah ok, so you want to have a drinking rematch" (Y/N) said "Hey Floch, why don't you get us some mugs and a keg of ale, let's do this Mikasa and you know I'll win right" She continued and smirked at Mikasa. Floch left to go and gather the materials for their rematch with another scout.

"Wait (Y/N) will you really be able to drink that much, we've never seen you drink" KÍli asked her.

"Don't worry about me Ki I'll be fine, I just haven't drank much around you and the rest of the company as of late, but I can beat Mikasa." (Y/N) said as Floch came back with a keg and many mugs.

(Y/N) and Mikasa stood next to each other at a table. Two mugs of ale we're placed in front of the girls. The two drank the first mug quickly, then the second and went on until Mikasa couldn't handle anymore alcohol and blacked out. Luckily Eren caught her before she hit the ground. "I'll get Mikasa to bed" Eren said as he held Mikasa bridal style. Eren left with Mikasa in his arms.

"Hey (Y/N) you ok" KÍli asked (Y/N) as she slightly swayed in her spot at the table. (Y/N0 gripped the edge table tightly as her head spun a little bit.

"I'm fine KÍ but I think I'll need a hand getting to bed." (Y/N) said, the effects of the alcohol running through her even more.

"You got it (Y/N), FÍli can you please give me a hand" KÍli said as he asked his brother for help with getting (Y/N) to bed for the night.

FÍli had always been able to see how much his brother liked no, he loved (Y/N). But what he didn't know was why neither of them saw that they liked each other and just stayed friends. Maybe (Y/N) never noticed that KÍli liked her or just buried her own feelings. But FÍli believes that his brother loves (Y/N).

The brothers got (Y/N) back to the room and then helped her get ready for bed. Then into her bed.

"Thanks Reiner, Bertholdt, once again the two of you helped me" (Y/N) said then reached up and patted FÍli and KÍli's head. It was obvious that (Y/N) now thought that they were somebody else by the names of Reiner and another by the name of Bertholdt. FÍli and KÍli we're struck with confusion at who Bertholdt and Reiner were.

FÍli and KÍli decided together that they would ask (Y/N) who Reiner and Bertholdt were because obviously she knew those two names well. Perhaps Reiner and Bertholdt were two of (Y/N)'s comrades KÍli thought to himself. A worry stayed in KÍli's brain. What if one of they were closer to her than just friends, what if one of them was her lover. Ten KÍli would never have a chance with (Y/N).

"Hey KÍ it'll be fine, I'm sure they're just friends to (Y/N)" FÍli said to his brother. The two got ready for bed. KÍli looked over at (Y/N) in the dark. Whom he could already hear her snoring despite not being able to see her.

"You're right FÍli, I'm sure they are just friends to her" KÍli said just before he fell asleep for the night.

The next morning (Y/N) woke up with a headache and her stomach turning so much that she thought she was going to hurl. And her mouth was so dry from last night's ale spree. Happily this time she wasn't in one of the scout's beds. She was snug in her own bed, which was just as comfy as when she was in the scouts. Last year, Back when two of her best friends Reiner and Bertholdt hadn't betrayed her. In fact she and Reiner had a short fling together, before he told her he was the armored titan and thus broke her heart. (Y/N) was shattered, which then led her to finish the mission and then to leave Paradis to be more than just a scout.

(Y/N) stared at the ceiling a little more before she decided to get out of bed and start her day. (Y/N) got out of her bed and looked at the end of it where a scouts uniform lay with a note on top. It read; Feel free to wear the uniform (Y/N), you're still a part of the Survey Corps family, Eren. "Thanks Eren" (Y/N) said to herself as she started to buckle all of the harnesses belts up one by one. Which had always been the most difficult part of the Scouts Uniform for (Y/N). Actually for most of the scouts and Survey Corps in fact.

As soon as (Y/N) finished getting dressed, she made her way to the dining hall for a bite of breakfast. The company seemingly had already gotten up from bed as their beds were all empty to the surprise of (Y/N). As she had thought they would've taken this opportunity to sleep in instead of getting up early. (Y/N) passed a clock on her way to the dining hall. It read 9 which meant that it was still quite early in the day. As (Y/N) walked into the dining hall, The Company saw her coming and waved her over to them.

"Well if it isn't the girl who outdrank Mikasa Ackerman" FÍli said as (Y/N) sat next to them.

"Are they really calling me that?" she asked the eldest dwarf brother.

"Oh yes, they are calling you that lass." Bofur said from his spot at the end of the table.

"Damn it, I suppose it's not that bad of a name, I can live with it." (Y/N) said as she started eating her breakfast.

"You're not upset about the name," FÍli said surprised.

"Not really since beating Mikasa in anything is a feat of it's own" (Y/N) said with her mouth full.

"Is Mikasa the strongest?" Dwalin asked more than likely wanting to fight her.

"Yeah she is one of the best and strongest here, depends on what context though, in fighting yes, in emotional thick as a brick. Like seriously, Eren and her don't even see that they like each other romantically. I've had to watch her pine over him for years, and then he doesn't even realize that he likes her" (Y/N) said and then she remembered all the times the other scouts thought that the two would finally get together. Heck the scouts even bet on whether or not they would confess. But they never did confess and (Y/N) lost money to the other scouts.

(Y/N) knew that Dwalin was also quite strong in the fighting field but Mikasa would beat him no doubt especially with her Ackerman instincts. "So can I beat her?" Dwalin grunted.

"No, she has inhuman strength and reflexes in battle, so does Captain Levi" (Y/N) said and finished her breakfast. "Hey you guys, I have to do something today, well I'll visit somebody. So Connie, Eren and Sasha, are going to take you around town today" (Y/N) said getting the company to listen to her. They listened then nodded their heads in agreement. (Y/N) waved bye to the company and then met Armin outside the door to the dining hall.

A/N: Kiko here, Next chapter will be about (Y/N) going to see Annie Leonhardt and should come out Wednesday the 23rd to Saturday the 26th. Also it's a shorter chapter more than likely the next after will be as well

See you next chapter, Kiko