Who Are Reiner and Bertholdt?

A/N: Here's Chapter #5 and it is even shorter than I thought it was going to be so sorry about that

Connie, Jean and Sasha led The Company around town. They took them to the stores and the market. One or two of the dwarves needed their weapons replaced or fixed, so they stopped at the smith in town.

"Hey guys" (Y/N) yelled running to catch up with them quickly.

"How was your visit?" KÍli asked in his usual happy demeanor.

"It was okay?" (Y/N) replied to him bluntly. (Y/N) came up to him and stopped next to him.

"Hey (Y/N), FÍli and I need to talk to you" KÍli said and the two of them stopped. FÍli came up to the two and stood next to his brother.

"Sure what is it that you wanted to ask me?" (Y/N) said a little worried about what they wanted to talk to her about.

"Who is Reiner and Bertholdt?" FÍli asked and KÍli's face was intently watching you. Memories filled (Y/N)'s head swiftly, some were more pleasant than others.

"How do you know those names?" (Y/N) asked quietly, thinking that she had never mentioned those names to FÍli and KÍli before.

"Last night, you mistook us as somebody by the name of Reiner and another by the name of Bertholdt," KÍli said. (Y/N) was so silly of course, When drunk she would mess up and mention those two names. She never thought she would ever mention them again, much less call FÍli and KÍli, Reiner and Bertholdt.

"Reiner Braun and Bertholdt Hoover used to be two of my best friends, but they betrayed the scouts, they betrayed me" (Y/N) said. (Y/N) made so many memories with them inside of the Training Cadets that resurfaced as well as the love she used to hold for Reiner and the memories the two of them made together. Which (Y/N) buried away after he betrayed her.

"So they were just your friends?" KÍli asked to clarify what Bertholdt and Reiner were to (Y/N).

"No, they weren't just friends, Reiner and I had something romantic and Bertholdt was just our friend." (Y/N) said and KÍli's heart broke hearing that Reiner was (Y/N)'s ex lover and that she might still have feelings for him. "But I'm over him, for all I care Reiner can go fuck himself, he betrayed me and broke my heart. So I'm over him." (Y/N) said despite knowing that it was a lie and that she still cares about him and had some feelings for him still. So she in fact was not over him. But she also had feelings for KÍli.

KÍli was happy to know that (Y/N) was over Reiner, so that maybe just maybe he had a chance with her after all. Or so KÍli thought that he had a chance.

The day went by quickly and soon it was dinner then to bed. Then they were getting ready to leave Paradis.

A/N: Next chapter will be a longer or similar length to this chapter because I might split it into 2 parts. And we'll be getting into the Desolation of Smaug. This next chapter should come out from Wednesday the 7th of July to Saturday the 10th of July

Make sure to leave a vote and/or a comment if you enjoyed

See you next chapter, Kiko