History-Part 2

Y/n's POV:

I made a portal and went through. I was back at the house. I went inside thinking about the men I saw running after me. I ran inside the house going straight to my bedroom. I laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling.

"Steve. Bucky. Steve. Bucky." I said over and over wondering why it felt like I had seen them before.

"I can't have this." I heard a small boy say. "It's just a granola bar." The teacher told him. "My mother told me to just stick with the snacks she gave me. I get sick if I eat something wrong." He set it on her desk. "Alright. Do you have a snack?" She asked. He nodded and walked away.

"Hi. I'm Y/n." I stuck out my hand to him. The little boy looked up from the book he was reading and he looked a little shocked. "Steve. Steve Rogers." He took my hand in his and shook it a little.

Little did I know. It was a meeting that would change my life for so much better.

1931

I was waiting for Steve at the park. He asked if we could talk at our spot and of course I said yes.

"Hey, Y/n." I heard Steve say from above me. I looked up and he was standing in front of me looking down with a black eye. I stood up and put my hands on each side of his face. "Steve what happened to you?" I asked. "Got into another fight. But Y/n I'd like you to meet Bucky. He helped me get out of the fight." Steve motioned to the taller boy standing next to him.

"Thanks, Stevie here can get himself into a lot of trouble." I smiled at the brown haired boy. "It's no problem." He shook his head and gave me a smile. "Would you like to stay? Me and Steve usually talk here and then go to that dinner across the street." I pointed. "I'd love to."

I do know them. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something down. "Bubba, come here boy." I called. I heard his collar shaking and his little footsteps. He ran through the doggy door and came over. I picked him up and gave him some love.

I stuck the piece of paper in a little cut out I made on his collar

I stuck the piece of paper in a little cut out I made on his collar. Usually I would sneak little bottles of alcohol in it but not this time. "Echo! Are you home yet?!" I heard PB (Power Broker) yell. "Yes, sir!" I yelled back. "Come here please!" I finished stuffing the paper out of sight and ran down the stairs.

He was in his office sitting in his chair. I stood at the front of his desk with my hands behind my back looking at him. "Relax, Echo. It's just me. C'mere." He patted his lap. I walked around and sat on his lap.

This definitely wouldn't be the first time something like this happened. Whenever someone was at the house I had to be the soldier I was trained to be. But with it just being PB he told me I could relax a little. And then came me being his little slave. He'd touch me, kiss me, say things to people. All of it. I'm just someone he uses when he needs a release.