Sugar-Chris Evans

God how could I tell Chris I love him?! He told me the most common way he's lost sugarbabies is they fell in love with him. Why am I thinking about this? I only did this so I could pay for Dodger's surgery and pay my rent. I just need to stay in my apartment. Chris said the Mafia that runs New York is coming and told me to be safe. That's all I have to worry about.

That's what circled my mind while I binge watched The Vampire Diaries while eating a quart of Y/F/I/C. Interrupting my thoughts there was a knock on my door. I set the ice cream down and went to the door. I checked who it was and it was Seb. Opening the door and he pushed through me. "Come on in, why don't you." I said sarcastically and closed the door.

"What do you want?" I asked. "You know something. And I don't know what. But you know something about the New York Mafia don't you?" Seb questioned pacing back and forth. "Why does it matter?" I asked. "Because they're here. Chris just left to talk with them. But I have a feeling something will go wrong." He told me. "Shit." I cussed and went to my room.

I opened my closet and Seb followed. "Turn around." I told him and he did so. "What do you know?" Seb asked. I put on my jeans and a tank top. "I know how to stop them and get them out of the city. Do you know where they are?" I questioned. "Some warehouse on the docks." He answered. "Okay. I need you to take me there. You're good." I told him. Walking over to my bedside table I opened my top drawer and pulled out my gun.

"Where'd you get that?" Seb asked. "You want me to answer that or end this before someone gets hurt?" I questioned and turned my head looking at him. "I'll find out later won't I?" He asked. "Definitely." I nodded and we left.

Seb drove as fast as he could and we got there. I ran out of the car and into the warehouse. When I opened the door everyone was fighting and in the middle was Chris trying to take three guys one at once. "Fuck." I said to myself.

"HEY!" I yelled and shot my gun in the air two times. Everyone stopped and looked at me. "Where is he?" I asked, turning to Scarlett. Before she could answer I heard a car approach and saw that Chris was pushed to his knees and a gun was put to his head.

The car stopped and a man got out. "So we were correct." He started walking to me. "You were. You got to admit though... I'm still on the east coast and you couldn't find me for almost ten years." I said. "I taught you well." He smiled. "No you didn't. You weren't around to teach me. You never were. You cared more about New York than your own daughter." I looked over at Chris for a brief second and I could see the shocked look in his eyes. "That city would have been fine for you to take one day out of your time, but you never did. I'm done with you."

I raised my gun and shot him in the head. His body fell to the floor and blood dripped from the wound. This wasn't my first time killing someone. My first kill was when I was 15. It was a drug dealer that went behind my fathers back and kept some of the money for himself. So, my father, who was training me young, wanted me to take care of him.

"I'm returning home! Let them go! All of them!" I yelled. And everyone with New York did so. "Y/n Brolin is coming home! And with her Father dead, she will return and take over!" Scar stood by my side. I couldn't bear to see the look on Chris's face. I walked away without looking back at anyone.

I got in the car and Scar got in next to me. "It's good to have you back, Sister." She smiled. "It's good to see you too. Driver, I need you to take me somewhere before we leave." I told him. I told him the address to Aaron's place and he took off.

I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. After a few seconds the door opened slowly and Aaron was standing there with a blank stare. "I know you said you don't want to see me, but I had to say goodbye to my best friend." I said. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "My father showed up. I got there just before someone died. And maybe I killed my father . So, I wanted to say goodbye before I go back to New York." I told him.

He didn't say anything but leave the door open and walk to his room. I slowly crept in and went to his room. He had a suitcase open and he was shoving clothes in it. "What are you doing?" I questioned. "I'm going with you." He answered, not stopping his movements.

"Aaron, stop. I can't ask you to pack up your life here and move to New York. Besides, you hate me." I said. He stopped and walked over immediately embracing me in a hug. "I don't hate you. Sure i think signing that contract knowing who Chris was, was stupid. And I never expected you to hide that you are the daughter of the biggest mafia man in the nation. But I can never hate you. I love you, Dork." He said. "I love you too, Dick." We just laughed.

I helped him finish packing his bag and we went to the car. When we got there Chris was pulling up. "Damn it. I knew he would come here. Get in the car." I told Aaron. He opened the door and I put his bag in the back.

Chris got out of his car and started walking to me. I pulled out my gun pointing it at him, making him freeze in his spot. "Don't try and stop me, Chris." I warned. "Don't leave." He shook his head. "What would I do here? Sit in my apartment crying because I was dumb enough to tell you my feelings? I refuse to do that. Stay out of my city and I'll stay out of yours." I moved my gun from him to his car. I fired three times at the back, shooting the engine. There was some smoke and Chris looked back at his car. I took that time to get in the car and told the driver to leave.

Chris's POV:

Layla, or Y/n, fired three times at my car. I turned around and saw my car start smoking. I heard a car take off and I looked back and saw the car Aaron got in take off. "Damn it!" I yelled. I pulled out my phone and called Seb to come and pick me up.

He took me back to the house and I couldn't handle the fact I let her get away.

"You're an idiot!" Seb yelled when he sat on the couch. "What?" I questioned. "You're an idiot! The woman you helplessly fell in love with is gone. And don't you dare say you don't love her because once you kicked her out and tore up that stupid piece of paper, everything changed! You didn't want to get out of bed in the morning, you kept checking our phone once in a while to see if she texted and every time you were disappointed, you started sitting in the places she used to sit, hell! I stayed over one night from trying to figure out this New York shit and heard you in your sleep! You were saying her name over and over again begging her not to leave! You love her so stop trying to push her away!" He yelled at me.

I sat down on one of the bar stools and put my face in my hands. "Yeah. I'm in love with her. I fell in love with that woman and I ruined my chance with her." I confessed. "When did you know?" He asked. "Night I kicked her out. I started thinking about maybe getting a new sugarbaby but no one could be her." I said.

"Then why didn't you go to her? She's heartbroken, Chris. You know when I went to get her today I saw a tub of ice cream with a spoon in it and Vampire Diaries playing on the screen. Why wouldn't you try and get her back?" "Because she'd just leave. Everyone I've ever loved left me. Dad died. My sisters want no part of this life, that's why they're on the west coast. My brother left too when I took over because we made this plan to just leave this life behind us. And mom got up and left the day dad died. I have no one left but this job and my friends. She may love me now but she sees the real me she'll leave just like everyone else." I told him.

"Chris, trust me when I say this, she won't give a shit. You know the stories your father told you about Josh. You really think she's only that sweet innocent girl we knew. She just killed her father with no hesitation in front of everyone. We may think we know her well, but she's got baggage too. And the fact she killed someone so easily, I'ma guess she's got a lot of it." Seb said and walked out.

I hate it when he's right. 

Part 2???? 

Also i apologize for not posting in a while. But i am working on a few other one shots. Those will come out soon.