Chapter Fifteen: Hobi, Gguk, & Mochi

A/N:
New Book Cover!
Made by me <3

A/N:New Book Cover! Made by me <3

A kiss.

Those beautiful lips were on mine. I can almost feel it still lingering on my lips. His lips were soft but his kiss was dominating yet gentle, sensual yet sweet. Have you ever been kissed so good that it made your knees weak? That when you almost fell, he catches you by the waist and butterflies just erupted everywhere? I could never explain it in words by how euphoric it was.

It's been a month. Four weeks since the incident, I can't believe it. We have decided to give each other space. We haven't talked, called, or actually see each other. He's busy and their comeback was another hit, like always. And I'm busy on my own too which also helps since I wouldn't have time to think about it.

We just posted my Calvin Klein shoot on my social media and it's blowing up. The Jennie before would've been nervous and anxious about posing in an underwear but now, it's all business. I mean, I chose this job and to be honest, I'm proud of myself going this far. I should be.

"Eyo! Wassup! Wassup!" I heard Lisa's voice echo from the entrance of my solo apartment. After we debuted in the US, our company gave us our own apartments. We just never fit in the dorm, but we still sleep there sometimes when we're preparing for a comeback since it's closer to the company's building.

"Lili, I should've never trusted you with my door passcode. You just barge in here like you always do, this is not the dorm anymore." I said, carrying Kuma in my arms.

"I want jajangmyeon!" She casually searched my fridge, totally ignoring me.

"Hey! My place is not a grocery store," I said and approached her, Kuma barked in agreement.

Lisa shut the fridge, chewing on a leftover corndog I left in the fridge last night. "Did you know that Taehyung is dating someone?"

"And?"

"Nothing, he just seems so... I don't know, he's not the type to be... I don't know. I just heard it from Jungkook." She said, leaving the corndog on her mouth as she searched my cupboards.

"What? Are you interested in Taehyung?" I asked, crossing my arms after putting Kuma back on the ground and she runs away freely.

"I'm interested in their whole group, have you heard their song Butter? It's awesome." She exclaimed and pulled out my cookie jar, "You've got a lot of snacks, let me live here."

"Stop, go home." I whined and walked away from her.

"Hey, do you want to hang out with Hobi and Gguk? They're really fun." Lisa said joining me on my couch, spreading cookie crumbs all over the place.