Chapter Eighteen: Popcorn & Horror Movie

Jungkook scrolled through Netflix while Lisa and Hoseok brought the snacks and set them up on the coffee table in front of us

"Let's watch horror." Jungkook suggested as he landed on the Horror movies suggestions.

"Ah~ We watched horror last time, I still haven't slept properly since." Lisa whined and sat beside him, trying to take the remote from his hands.

I shrugged and reached for the bowl of popcorn, it looked really good. Then I heard footsteps behind me, making me turn my head to the direction. My heart skipped a beat expecting it would be Namjoon, but it was Min Yoongi.

This would be my very first time meeting him officially, I've only seen him in person but I've never really introduced myself or met him.  Quickly, I stood up and greeted him.

"Oh, you're Kim Jennie. Hello." He said casually and I just looked at him, unsure of what to say.

"Nice to meet you," I smile lightly and he nodded.

"You too. Sit down, be comfortable." He said as he joins us, "What are we watching?"

I don't know what this is, but I sat down with a nervous feeling while Yoongi sat there casually digging into my bowl of popcorn. Meeting him for the first time just feels bittersweet yet so exciting at the same time.

Kim Namjoon may be my new bias but Min Yoongi has been my bias since I started being a fan of BTS.

I typed a quick text to BlackPink's group chat since Jisoo sent a picture of a food she cooked and Chaeyoung sent a bunch of replies begging for her to send some

"How about this? Conjuring? They're not so bad." Jungkook suggested and I rolled my eyes.

Why does he keep on insisting about watching a horror movie? It's not that I'm a horror movies scare me, it's the aftermath. I often overthink things at night and I live with just my children (Leo, Luca, Lily, Louis, Lego, and Love.) whom I also need to protect in case the thing in the movie haunts me too.

"Dude, seriously, I don't want to watch anything scary." I tell him as I yank a bit of his blanket too and cuddle myself in it.

"Come on, you're with me." He said that as if it would make things better.

I shook my head, "I live alone, come on."

"You can sleepover here, we have a guest room." He argued.

I sighed knowing he won't let it go since he's such a brat, I decided to just let him be.

"Fine, whatever." He cheered and played the movie, cuddling up next to me. "You're such a brat, you know that?"

"Yeah, but you handle me the best." He smiles directly at me.

Hoseok dimmed the light while I look blankly ahead, why the hell is the my heart racing so fast?

2 months ago...

I sighed in frustration as I looked at the blank screen, how do I even begin to write this song? I just need inspiration.

I fumble with the pockets of my hoodie in search for my phone and I sighed as it wasn't there.

"Where did I last put it?" I mumbled to myself and walked out of the studio and down the hallway.

Yoongi walks up to me while he was typing on his phone, "Hyung, have you seen my phone?"

"No," he answers, "Do you want me to call it?"

"Please, thank you." I tell him and continue searching, flipping the pillows in the living room and searching under the furniture. "Where are you?"

"It's off." Yoongi announced, "Where did you last leave it?"

"I don't know," I scratched my head in frustration as I look around.

"Retrace your steps." He tells me and I nodded.

"I remember doing the dishes," I ran to the kitchen and checked the cupboard, the dishwasher, even the fridge but my phone was nowhere to be found.

Until it clicked. I gasped and ran towards the laundry room, I remember changing my hoodie and throwing it straight in the washing machine.

I saw Hoseok already loading the machine, "Wait!"

"Aish! You startled me!" He exclaimed.

"I left my phone in there." I whined and looked at the clothes, I sighed in relief as they were all still dry. "Ah, what a relief."

"Dude, what do you mean? I've been here for two hours, they just came out of the dryer." My eyes widen as I anxiously search for my hoodie and went I found it, my heart dropped when I felt the hard device in its pocket.

"Aigoo, there it is." Yoongi commented.

I opened and as expected, it's already broken.

"That's okay, you have a lot of phones. But as for the contacts..." Yoongi trailed and I just sat there accepting my fate.

"Ah, right. That's the one he can't restore last time, right?" Yoongi nodded at Hoseok, "I'm sorry, man."

My poor contacts!