Chapter One: New Bias

A/N:

Figured I should just skip the Prologue and head on to the chapter one. Enjoy ^-^

As you all may know, this is a fan fiction of Kpop Idols. But I don't know how to speak Korean, so let's just say I'm writing some kind of subtitles and Italic words are spoken in English by the character.

"I'm so sick of this fake-ue love! Fake-ue love! Fake-ue love!" I sang at the top of my lungs at I rinse off the shampoo off my head with the music blasting inside the bathroom

I was about to sing the next line when my mini concert was interrupted by the door opening, "Unnie, I'm sorry but my toilet got clogged again. Leo played with the toilet paper and I don't know how he got it in the toilet and played with the flush."

"Aish! Chaeyoung has a bathroom! Jisoo Unnie has one too! Why mine?!" I groan frustratingly.

"I'm upset at Chaeyoung and Jisoo locked her door." Lisa said as she sat down on the toilet and does her business.

"My gosh!" I scratch my head and the next song came. Love Shot by EXO.

"Ooh, Kai Oppa!" Lisa said in a teasing manner and I could just imagine her face, making me roll my eyes. "So how's your showbiz ex-boyfriend."

"Like you said, it was just showbiz. We were very professional." I let out a sigh and an eye roll once more. We just had to do it for our company, we had to distract the public. I was surprised by how professional Kai sunbaenim was, he was such a gentleman too. I had a little crush on him but it ended already.

"But I'm sure you two did something when the two of you were alone in his car." Lisa teased once more, I poke my head out of the shower curtain that was seperating the two of us.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, darling." I gave her a sarcastic smile then a straight face and went back inside.

"It's the love shot! Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah-nah..."

* * *

Award shows were really my weaknesses, I panic easily and get nervous furiously. I couldn't eat, I couldn't get myself to smile. Something about a massive crowd of fans and other celebrities just scares me, gives me anxiety or panic attacks. Everything is so overwhelming.

I stare at myself in the mirror, the chaos behind me was a blur. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes and prepared myself. "You can do this Kim Jennie, it'll all be over soon once you get started with it."

"Blackpink?" My eyes shot open and found our manager by the door by looking through the mirror, "It's time."

* * *

"LALISA!"

"Kim Jennie!"

"Omo! Jisoo-YAH!"

"CHAEYOUNG! SARANGHAE!"