2 - Girl Meets Boy's

I took the boy's hand in my own, giving it a slight shake, "G-Georgia McKinney," I managed to stutter out after a few seconds of awkward silence.

He looked down for a quick second then back up at me, studying my features once again, "But you prefer Georgie, right?"

I was impressed that he knew that, almost everyone doesn't catch on to the whole tomboy attitude.

A small smile crept onto my face, masking the redness in my cheeks, "Exactly, George is good too," I added, nodding.

He finally released my hand, his soft skin slipping away from my own slowly. The feeling of his knee's pressing lightly against my own and his hot breath coating the skin on my face made me shiver.

"Can I ask you something?" I suddenly perked up to Jim, his brow relaxing into a soft frown. His eyes studied my own like he was searching for something I simply wouldn't understand.

He only nodded in response, his hands sitting comfortably in his lap as he continued to stare intently at me. I noticed how his pupils hadn't contracted throughout our greeting and his blue iris' were almost invisible. His blonde fringe sat loose across his forehead, messy and unkept but the style suited him a little too well.

I cleared my throat, "Why are you talking to me? I mean, you haven't stopped eyeing me since we got here,"

He simply smiled widely at me, his eyes lighting up at the fact I'd noticed his strange behaviour towards me, "So, you are interested in me,"

His smile only got wider, his pearly white teeth showing themselves to me. I sighed in defeat as I stood to my feet and brushed past the boy, my legs colliding with his torso. I'm not entirely sure why I needed to touch him or press against him as I had done, but I did it anyway.

I casually walked past him, ignoring him and aiming to stand near the far wall as there was a small pile of magazines on the square table beside a chair. I stood in front of the small table, picking up a magazine related to what appeared to be fashion in the '90s and began flicking through it before I heard light footsteps approach me from behind.

I gulped as I felt his breath collide with the back of my exposed neck. I was half expecting him to place his soft hands on my arms or worse my waist, but that didn't happen. I glanced at him in my peripheral vision, seeing that he was stood close to me, but remained a small distance away so he could continue staring at the back of my head.

"Can't you just leave me be?" I spat at Jim as I continued to face the wall in front of me, flicking through the magazine as casually as possible. I figured this action would drive him insane, and I was about to see just how right I was, even though he was already beginning to piss me off.

I felt him step closer to me, his breath hitting the side of my neck as he leaned his head closer to mine and the side slightly. I could clearly see his features in my side vision but shifted my head to peer over at him to get a clearer look at what he was thinking.

From a young age, I was always incredibly good at reading people's faces and by this, I mean what they're possibly thinking about, feeling and sometimes even emotional trauma's they've experienced. All I needed to do was look into their eyes and I was able to get a rough idea, the downside was that I was far too easy to read.

I studied his ocean blue eyes, his pupils being less dilated than they were before, instead, his iris' let me know how he was feeling: happy. I couldn't make out anything else though as I found this Jim Carroll fairly difficult to read.

I glanced down at his lips as his eyes met mine simultaneously, having to look away before I found myself leaning in towards him.

I heard him let out a short laugh, not a cocky one, but one that was supposed to arouse me. His breath yet again continued to hit the side of my neck as he leaned his head closer to my own, his front pressing ever so slightly against my back.