7 - Stalker

"Well, guess it's just you and me," Jim spoke as he placed me back down gently on the couch, "Gonna talk about last night or?"

I gulped, suddenly thinking about that flashback I'd had last night, thinking about the boy who'd turned me into what I am now.

"Shouldn't you be at school?" I questioned Jim, avoiding his question completely as I stood to my feet once again in a slight fluster.

He peered up at me as he copied my actions, standing beside me, "I finished about an hour ago," He stated as he pointed to an analogue clock hanging on the wall beside him.

The face of the clock read "16:45".

My mouth fell open, "I slept all day?"

He let out a short laugh as he placed his hands in his pockets, "And all night,"

I immediately felt scared, mostly because of my mother. I knew I needed to get home and fast, moreso than before.

I ran my hands through my tangled hair as I began walking towards the exit in a fluster, but Jim prevented me from opening it by sliding past me and standing directly in front of it.

I let out an exasperated sigh, "Jim, move, I need to get home," I began, but he just held a smug smirk at me, "C'mon, she'll be worried,"

He crossed his arms over his chest, "Will she?"

The question had me confused, however, I wasn't going to let him in so easily.

I scowled, "I'm guessing you haven't told your mother about yesterday?" My voice remained low and almost inaudible in a threatening way.

His eyes went wide as he looked to his feet, "Tell her then,"

I smirked as I swept my fingers over every object and picture frame on the mantle piece as I walked towards his room, "You're in a good school, decent reputation, wouldn't want to spoil that, would you?"

I heard him huff and stride towards me, grasping my wrist tightly causing me to gasp, "Your mother beats you and yet you still want to go back home to her," He replied out of what seemed to be desperation.

I suddenly felt anger flushing through my veins, "How do you know she beats me?"

I felt him lean forward against me, his head beside mine, "I don't,"

My anger was replaced by frustration quickly as I yanked my hand from his and spun around to face him, "Well, I do now," He continued as he stepped closer to me.

I backed up into the wall behind me, beside his bedroom door, still not being able to speak. He pressed his hands either side of me, lifting one momentarily to brush a lock of hair from my face.

His eyes trailed down my neck to my stomach, "You have scars?" He asked the question I'd been dreading hearing for years from anyone, yet, it didn't sound like a question.

I shook my head side to side, "It's not your business, Jim,"

He raised his eyebrows as he grunted, kneeling before me. He didn't speak as he continued to hold eye contact with me, dragging his hands down from the wall to the bottom of my shirt.

I pressed my head back against the wall in defeat as I felt my shirt lift from my skin, revealing the smaller scars to the boy. I felt his fingers graze the sensitive area as I tensed, clutching his wrist tightly.

He looked back up at me, his eyes seeming to be glazed over as he stood to his feet. He didn't speak as he eyed my arm, slowly pulling up my sleeve and revealing a larger scar covering my forearm.

"How did you cover these up the other day at the quarry?" Jim suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

I looked at him as he studied the area, tears still in his eyes, "Waterproof makeup,"

I smiled as his eyes shot to meet mine, flicking between them. He smiled, releasing my arm and pulling down my sleeve gently.

He stared at me for a moment, almost like he was contemplating what to say or do. I felt weaker with him after he'd seen my biggest weakness, but I didn't care as I almost wanted to let him in.

Everything fell quiet the longer we stared at each other, exchanging the same calming expression within each others gaze.

I felt his hand move to my waist and slowly make its way over to the scars on my stomach. I tensed as I gulped at the action, but I had no intentions of stopping him this time.

His hand pressed gently against the sensitive area, his head leaning closer to mine until his lips pressed gently on my own. I felt his hand begin to explore the area under my shirt, sending shivers up my spine.

I pulled one hand up to the back of his neck, my fingertips brushing against his soft hair as I titled my head to the side, coinciding with his actions.

I suddenly felt the urge to pull away from him, forcing my lips apart from his. I heard him groan as he eyed my lips, wanting more, but I wouldn't allow it.

"Had enough already?" He asked, a slight smirk on his face.

I felt his hands press harder either side of my waist instead, being almost impossible to ignore. I smiled as I forced my head away from him, my eyes scanning the floorboards.

He sighed as he pulled away from me, his hands slowly dragging from my body, "I've gotta head out anyway,"

I could hear the frustration in his voice as he bit his lip, pulling his blazer off as he strode into his bedroom. My eyes followed him as he proceeded to change into something comfier most likely.

I gulped as I looked away, but he'd caught me staring at him. I felt his eyes land back on me, goosebumps rising at the back of my neck as he did so.

He approached me wearing converse and shorts, grasping his grey top as he stood ahead of me, shirtless. I felt my gut twist into a thousand knots as my eyes darted everywhere but him.

He stood so close to me that his bare skin was touching my shirt and breath hitting my face, his fingers pulling my chin down to look at him.

My eyes first met the cross on the chain hanging on his chest, then flickered up to meet his eyes. I felt his hand trail up and brush my hair behind my ear gently before pressing his lips to my neck once and stepping back.

He winked before tucking his shirt into his shorts and swinging open the front door, but he stopped midway and faced me, "You can come if you want,"

I frowned, "Aren't you worried I'll steal your little boyfriends?"

I smirked, letting him know that I was joking. He returned a smile before gesturing to the door, "C'mon, I'm sure the boys will love to see you again,"

I walked over to him, "Why, so you can brag about how you kidnapped me last night?"

He shrugged, shutting the door behind us, "Now you're getting it,"