f o u r.

❤︎

Voice of Absolute Zero - Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx (Dub)

Voice of Absolute Zero when swearing- Panty from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (Dub) If you want to watch this show, PLUG IN YOUR EARPHONES!

❤︎

Song 012 -

UPSAHL - People I Don't Like (slowed)

By - UPSAHL

Uploaded by - no thanks

Duration - 3:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvO6EGp1YpY

❤︎

-At The Police Station-

❤︎

Absolute Zero was shifting rather uncomfortably in her cold metal chair. Her pale forearms were completely cuffed to the table in a thick sheet of metal. The metal was very heavy as beads of sweat started forming underneath the titanium that was turning into a hot, unbearable temperature. Sure, she could definitely rip the damn cuffs off like it was nothing, but it could really fuck up her image if she ran away from the police, again. In the interrogation room, there was a titanium chair with a table to match as metal handcuffs that covered her forearms were bolted to the table. The room's square walls were all completely metal as the girl sat in the dab smack middle of it as a single light was hanging down. In front of the girl was a door that was on the right. On the right was a one way mirror that had acted like a huge wall. Usually, given the situation, Absolute Zero would be scared shitless of what the punishment for her crimes were, but her being uncomfortable drove all those thoughts away.

Inside her gas mask, dirt and grim were collecting as they caked the tinted glass of her visor, ultimately clouding her vision. And it was getting unbearably sweaty as precipitation began forming all around her with no escape. So with her arms unable to move, and the fact dirt was irritating her red eyes, she was there. Uncomfortable. Nezu, Eraserhead, and All Might were standing on the other side of a one way mirror. They were all wondering what she was going to do next as they all had a twinge of agitation eating at their minds. They observed as the masked vigilante tried to lay their head on the cool metal table, trying to latch her hands from underneath the bulky mask. She made curses under her breath as she tried desperately to get it off. When her mask was halfway across her face, the broken glass of the tinted visor scraped against her temple. Though, she was too focused on her task to even notice. At one point, she even tried using feet to get the damn thing off, but it didn't work since it got slippery from her blood.

The three people looked at the girl's movements in amusement and confusion. "Erm- They can't see us, right?" All Might questioned with his million dollar smile faltering a bit.

"Yes! I am quite sure they cannot see u-" but by that time, Principal Nezu was interrupted as they had heard the banging of metal on the other side containing the criminal.

Now, as an intellectual, Absolute Zero had started banging her head hard on the metal, trying to get rid of the mask. Huge dents dotted the titanium metal in front of the ravenette. From the perspective of an outsider, it looked like a metal head banger overdosed on drugs, heroin, and steroids. All in all, she looked absolutely insane banging her head. All Might instantly swung open the door as a result of trying to get the criminal to stop from going even further. Then, with one final jerk of her head to the side, the now broken mask came flying next to All Might's head on the wall with a loud clang as it slid down into a heap on the floor.