e l e v e n.

Voice of Absolute Zero - Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx (Dub)

Voice of Absolute Zero when swearing- Panty from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (Dub) If you want to watch this show, PLUG-IN YOUR EARPHONES!

-Third Person-

Eons passed when the two locked eyes together. Sparks were flickering behind the masks that both Lady Nagant and Absolute Zero wore. The young girl's eyes were as cold as stone as they never moved at all. It was as if she was a golden statue that King Midas touched himself. It was unlike Absolute Zero, that fact was the thing that bothered Kage.

Without breaking eye contact, Absolute Zero asked Kage in a dangerous tone, "Tell me why she is here right now." She bit her bottom lip with frustration. All her feelings were boiling up inside of her. Sooner or later, she was going to blow up like a nuclear bomb. The last person she wanted to see was her.

Lady Nagant's lips pressed together in a thin line as her eyebrows gravitated to her nose. She wouldn't lie, but she was a bit hurt inside. For a moment, her furious and stern face began to relax. And for a moment, a doleful look took the place of her previous expression.

"Aren't you supposed to be in Tartarus right now?" Absolute Zero instigated while giving a rambunctious smirk towards the villain.

Lady Nagant's eyebrow twitched with a spurious, tight smile on her face. "And aren't you supposed to be rotting in jail with me?" The countenance on the villain's face was finally at ease. She knew that Absolute Zero was trying to get under her skin. She was trying to undermine every one of Lady Nagant's walls until she was vulnerable. Lady Nagant smiled with malice, "After all, without me..."

"You wouldn't have made it as far as you did."

Absolute Zero finally broke eye contact and her eyes were boring holes into the floor. Without a moment to lose, Absolute Zero began to walk away. Why even bother to fight in a battle she would lose anyway?

"You know, you should visit your dear, old, Hawks~! You should have seen the look on his face when you abandoned him~!" Absolute Zero's old mentor began to holler with such malign directed at the young girl. But when the teenager heard Hawks' name, she froze as her eyebrow twitched. Her gesture wasn't ignored by Lady Nagant. Instead, the pink and blue-haired woman continued. "When you left him, he was very heartbroken. He told me that-" She didn't want to hear another word coming from that woman's mouth.

Shut up.

Shut up.

SHUT UP.

Absolute Zero turned her head to look at the woman. And at that moment, Lady Nagant was shocked by what she had seen. In the pupils of Absolute Zero, the stars that were shining in her eyes were blazing frantically. All the colors of her eyes began mixing around in a whirlpool until they finally settled down in peace. Once her eyelids opened, they were all separated into bars. It was as if her eyeballs were replaced by a no-signal tv screen. Black petals were falling from her tear ducts while various flowers were sprouting from her mouth. And on top of that, Absolute Zero was melting like a popsicle hovering over a candle. It was a horrifying sight to see.

Kage's heart froze and sweat began to emerge from his skin. He looked at Lady Nagant and astonishment had hit him like a bullet to the head. The woman's eyebrows raised as far as they could go with a mouth gaped with shock. In all her time working with the young girl, never did she see Absolute Zero react that... vividly.