e i g h t.

❤︎

Voice of Absolute Zero - Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx (Dub)

Voice of Absolute Zero when swearing- Panty from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (Dub) If you want to watch this show, PLUG IN YOUR EARPHONES!

Note: Also- I deadass rewatched Howl's Moving Castle recently, and may I still add- IT IS STILL FUCKING PROFOUND AS I REMEMBER! It had actually inspired a scene in this chapter, so if Absolute Zero's encounter with someone seems familiar, that is why~!

❤︎

Song 017 -

Calvin Harris - Outside ft. Ellie Goulding (slowed + reverb)

By - Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding

Uploaded by - ty wazowski

Duration -4:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWAPqCbPfiU

❤︎

Sooner or later, the school's day came to a close. For some reason, time there for Absolute Zero had always been agonizingly slow. Instead of paying attention to what her teachers were trying to teach her, she was too busy being on edge. It felt like every single one of her past memories at the previous academy was crawling up her back. Immediately not having the energy, she fell asleep silently on her desk. Her black head of hair, that was supposed to be a gorgeous pink resembling her mother's, laid freely across the desk. Though, she didn't feel like she needed to be aware of her surroundings. After all, the first days always suck.

Streams of light from the massive, clear windows seemed to wake the girl up from her slumber. She first squinted her eyes as she tried to adjust to the sudden change in light. When she lifted her head up to see where exactly she was located, all she witnessed were people getting up from their seats wistfully, ready to go home. Rubbing her eyes harshly and stretching her arms out, the few people in the classroom had already walked out. She scanned the floor trying to pinpoint where her bag was. There, it was nestled in the dark corner of the room.

When Absolute Zero finally stood up whilst lifting up her backpack, a hand on her desk stopped her. She already knew who it was before actually taking a glimpse at the actual person. She slowly tilted her head up until her eyes met the dull ones of Aizawa. "Heyyyyy....... Teach......?" She gave the older man awkward finger guns until she got no reaction. She cleared her throat uncomfortably and looked away.

"Do you know what you did?" he asked. There was an intimidating glare within his eyes. It already looked like he didn't favor Absolute Zero that much in the first place. Maybe, if he didn't know if she was a vigilante, would he have treated her the same as the others? Probably not.

The girl unintentionally dreaded that specific question. On one hand you could own up to what you have done and get praised for it, but on the other, you could rat yourself out. It was a petty gamble that even she wasn't going to take. She thought about how exactly she could answer. Fuck no. She wouldn't give in. Absolute Zero breathed in a big breath and sighed out a simple, "No."

Aizawa sighed, "Alright, since you won't own up to your mistakes, you are going to wipe down the chalkboard." He slowly sauntered over to his wooden podium. He crouched down and grabbed a metal bucket that was filled to the brim with chalkboard erasers. There, it was as if a giant had leaned over and scratched the dandruff from his scalp as it so happened to land on the brush. Aizawa pushed the bucket to Absolute Zero's chest as she hugged it like a teddy-bear, unfortunately an eraser had slipped out and had landed with a thump on the ground.