s e v e n.

Voice of Absolute Zero - Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx (Dub)

Voice of Absolute Zero when swearing- Panty from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (Dub) If you want to watch this show, PLUG IN YOUR EARPHONES!

"Alright, time to give you your results," Aizawa voiced. "I've ranked you all from best to worse. You should have a good idea of your standing already." He whipped out his black device for everyone to see. "I'll just pull up the whole list. It's not worth going over each individual score."

Although the professor clearly stated his sentence, there were all but two people that didn't listen. Absolute Zero was too busy looking at the pained expression that Midoriya held. Looking at him with curious eyes, she focused in on all the details of his face. He was gnashing his pearly white teeth together as his eyes were squinted shut. 'The person ranked last is going to be expelled. And the only test I was any good at was the softball throw. Can I squeak by on that score alone? I bombed the rest of the challenges!'

With a simple click of a button, blue characters flashed to life. It was the exam results. And at that very moment, Izuku never wanted his eyes to open. His heart pulsed unnaturally fast as sweat had started to form on the surface of his face. But sooner or later, with one eye slowly opening, he was finally met with the scores. As his eyes grazed down, he read all of the names of his classmates.

1. Momo Yaoyorozu

2. Shoto Todoroki

3. Katsuki Bakugou

4. Tenya Iida

5. Fumikage Tokoyami

6. Mezo Shoji

7. Mashirao Ojiro

8. Eijiro Kirishima

9. Mina Ashido

10. Ochako Uraraka

11. Koji Koda

12. Rikido Sato

13. Tsuyu Asui

14. Yuga Aoyama

15. Hanta Sero

16. Denki Kaminari

17. Kyoka Jirou

18. Toru Hagakure

19. Minoru Mineta

20. Izuku Midoriya

When the sudden realization hit him, he felt like his world shattered into a million pieces. All or that hard work... was for nothing. His blood, sweat, and tears didn't even matter anymore; or so he thought. His once terrified expression morphed into one of true anguish. 'I'm in last place, I've failed...' Midoriya looked down at his severely bruised finger. The finger that was a true sign of his idol passing his quirk onto the young male. All Might must have been so disappointed right now. He clenched it tightly.

But before he could think about what to do next, a voice spoke up. Of course when Absolute Zero began to read her results, she spotted one crucial mistake. Her name wasn't on the list. She pursed her lips and began to ponder the reason. Boiling rage had begun the rise deep inside of her body. It had stung a bit, being the only one left out. She tried to take deep breaths to calm her nerves but even that didn't work.