Kyo x F Reader🐱

Huh, my first one-shot. This should be interesting.  Anyways I hope you enjoy Alyssajj11

          -Nae😄
🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Quick backstory, you were a part of the Chinese zodiac, you were the wolf but still treated a bit like an outcast.

You had two best friends one was Toru and the other was Kyo. You had met Toru at school and had been friends since then, but you met Kyo when the both of you were 4 yrs old. You had seen Kyo run out of the Sohma estate and run after him.

He told you how Yuki was being mean to him for just existing but you thought what he said was funny. You had told him "You can't just hate someone for existing, it's not their fault. You can hate someone for being mean to you though, that's what my mommy says anyway. Do you wanna play with me"? And ever since then you guys had been inseparable.

However, when you started going to high school with Toru, Yuki, and Kyo you started getting really bad anxiety and depression. Sometimes in the middle of class, you would have to ask to get out of class because you were having a panic attack. You made sure that none of your friends knew this you didn't want them to be worried about you.

By the time you were a second year, you had stopped hanging out with Kyo and Toru, you had seen the look Kyo had given her and how much they hung out. You swore that Kyo liked Toru and vice versa I mean, THEY LIVED IN THE SAME HOUSE FOR GOODNESS SAKE. But that wasn't true.

In actuality Kyo loved you. He's loved you since he was five and now he's 16. he was trying to come up with ways to tell you how he felt but he kept chickening out.

One day he had started to see you look sick. You looked like you weren't eating enough and during gym class, he thought he saw a cut mark on your wrist but he thought " There's no way Naomi would cut, she's the happiest girl I know".

After school that day, Toru decided to invite you over for dinner, it had been a while was since you've been over. You weren't keen on the idea though, you felt so depressed and sad. You felt like the whole world was looking down on you, you felt like you would snap and unleash the beast inside of you.

Nevertheless, you agreed. I mean who could say no to Toru, she's just too sweet.

Toru and Yuki had to stay at school for some project and Yuki and Kyo's older cousin was out on some business trip so when you got to their house only Kyo was there.

You had decided to sleep over that day. Maybe that was a bad idea because it was a full moon, and you had forgotten. When everyone was home and just hanging out you felt a hard tug in your chest looking at Kyo and Toru talking with each other.

The tug started pulling harder and harder until all of a sudden, you had the intent to kill, run and hide. A flurry of emotions swarmed in your chest and you screamed out in pain. Kyo swung his head in your direction and looked at you.

You ran out of the house at full speed ignoring the calls from Yuki, Kyo, and Toru as you ran into the woods. Yuki gave Kyo a look, he knew you were about to transform and if you did there most definitely would be casualties all over the city.

Kyo ran after you calling your name until he saw you sitting by a lake. He slowly walked up to your half-transformed body.

Kyo's pov:

I slowly walked up to Naomi. "Hey there Naomi, it's just me, Kyo". She stopped growling at me and just stared. "I don't know why your so upset I don't know what's wrong but just know I'm always here for you"  Naomi kneeled on the grass in front of me and started sobbing. The sound of her crying and seeing the tears falling out of her broke my heart.

I've known Naomi for almost my whole life and I've never seen her break down like this before. I knelt in front of her and hugged her. I started whispering in her ear that it would be okay and that I will never leave her side.

Naomi's pov:

Kyo was whispering in my ear, telling me that everything would be all right when I started to de-transform. After a few minutes, all you could hear were a few sniffles and Kyo's soft whispering voice. Finally, after I had calmed down Kyo asked me the question I was dreading the most. "Naomi, why were you crying so hard what happened, did I do something wrong"? And after hearing that I caved and started tearing up again "I just, I-I love you, more than I want to but every day I see you hanging out with Toru and it breaks my heart how close together you guys are" "Every day I wish it was me you would come to with your problems and me you would laugh with, but it's not, it's not me its always Toru by your side".

"Sometimes I feel like just running away, it's not like anyone would care anyway"

Kyo's pov:

When I heard those words my heart shattered. I didn't know she felt like this. I felt like it was my fault, I mean it kind of is I should've just told her how I felt then she wouldn't be in pain. "Naomi, look at me...please" Naomi looked at me and I looked her in the eyes, those beautiful e/c eyes. "Naomi I love you, I've loved you ever since you ran after me all those years ago" "I love the way your hair shines in the sun and how your e/c cheeks glow when you smile or laugh, I also love seeing your b/t body when we're at the beach. I just love everything about you".

"It pains me to see you this way so please if it will help, will you accept my feelings. Will you let me call you mine and can I be yours"?

Naomi pov:

When I heard those words come out of his mouth I felt happy that he reciprocated my feelings and that we could be together.  Then he leaned into me, I could just feel the softness of his lips, I realized he was waiting for my permission so I leaned in and we kissed. The kiss was almost magical it didn't last long and it was my first kiss but it was still amazing. Kyo pecked my lips again and said what I've been waiting to hear for years.

"I love you"

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

I hoped you all liked that. I tried to make it as not cliche as possible but I think I failed😔 anyway, if you ever feel lonely or need someone to talk to I'm always available. Have a great rest of your day/night and remember to eat sleep and drink (water not vodka😏)

-Nae❤