SENKU X F READER

Ok I don't know how I feel about this one-shot but I still hope you enjoy

-Nae😊
🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Naomi pov:

Senku and I have been bestfriends since kindergarten. He would always have an interest in science while I had a passion for music and dance, music because well one, it's music, and two dance because it's a fun way of exercising. Because I danced so much I was also a very good runner and was on the track team at school. Anyway, I have had this huge crush on Senku since grade school and was too afraid to tell him, kind of like our friend Taiju. Speaking of which today Taiju was finally going to confess to Yuzuriha. 

3rd person pov:

"Hey Senku, he's finally doing it," Naomi said to Senku. "There's no way" he replied. He and the other students in the chemistry lab went to the windows to watch the miracle. Just as Taiju had mustered enough strength to tell Yuzuriha his feelings a bright green change in the sky distracted him. When You and Senku saw the green in the sky you guys looked back down at the ground to witness both Taiju and Yuzuriha and all the other students near them turn to stone.

You looked at Senku with pure fear in your eyes just before you turned to stone.

Senku's pov:

Naomi looked at me in pure fear and tried to grab onto my arm but she turned to stone. Seeing her turn to stone scared me, was she dead? God, I hope she isn't, how am I supposed to live without her. I soon also turned to stone along with the others who'd been hit with the mysterious light. When I turned to stone I figured that Naomi was still alive because I knew I was alive too so I started counting. I counted and counted until the stone around my body cracked and I was finally free. 

By the time I was out I figured out the year and the date and started making shelter. The whole time I was trying to survive I was also looking for my friends' bodies, to be even more specific Naomi's. even when I was petrified in the stone counting the seconds that have gone by she never left my thoughts all I could think about when I was looking for a remedy to the petrification was her. I wouldn't have been able to handle it if I found out she hadn't survived.

                                                                                           🎇Time Skip🎇  

I've finally found Naomi and a way to reverse the petrification oh and Taiju also was resurrected too. I sent Taiju out to go find food, what he didn't know was that I was getting rid of him so I can try to resurrect Naomi. I poured the solution onto Naomi and watched impatiently as the stone cracked around her body and she emerged.

Naomi pov:

I slowly flickered my eyes but then shut them quickly again as I was shoved hard into someone's arms. when I realized who was holding me I yelled out "Senku, your alive". I became concerned though because I could feel droplets falling onto my shoulders and realized that Senku was crying. "Senku it's ok I'm here and as alive as ever, also do you have some clothes," I said sheepishly. He slowly let me go the hands me a long tunic and leggings so I changed into them.

                                                                                             🎇Time Skip🎇

It's been about a month since I was out of the stone and Yuzuriha got resurrected too. tonight everyone went to sleep early since it was a pretty tiring day. I for some reason couldn't fall so I went outside to star gaze but I saw Senku laying on the ground so I went to sit beside him

3rd person pov:

"I... uhh never mind" Senku said. Naomi looked over at him " What is it Senku, you know you can tell me anything". Senku sat up and looked Naomi in her eyes " When I saw you first get petrified in the stone I was afraid you had died and when I was counting all those years until I got out of the rock I was hoping and praying that you were still alive so when I finally got you out of the rock I was so relieved that I cried on your shoulder".  " Naomi, I am totally in love with you and can do nothing about it when we turned to rock I was afraid I would never be able to see those beautiful e/c eyes of yours or see your beautiful smile, I was afraid I would never hear your voice again and I was especially afraid of never being able to call you mine". "What I'm trying to tell you is that I love you" Naomi looked into Senku's eyes surprised that the science lover could speak so lovingly about someone.

She finally answered him " I love you to Senku, I've loved you since grade school and was so very afraid I would disappear without ever being with you". By this time both Senku and Naomi were close enough to breathe each other's air. Slowly Senku wrapped his arms around Naomi's waist and Naomi cupped Senku's face as the two lovers finally locked lips in a passionate but soft kiss.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Soooooo, I hoped yall liked that. I have a feeling that Senku's confession was a bit long but whatever.

Also sorry for being gone so long I'm currently on vacation visiting family and one of my great aunts died so yeah

Anywho have a great rest of your day/night and don't forget to eat and drink water tootles✌🏿

            -Nae❤