↻1.5

being surprised was an understament

being surprised was an understament. jaerin was shocked and clueless. she didn't know if her brother was telling the truth or is he just joking with her again.

jaerin didn't know soulmates even existed, her parents didn't have the chance to tell her since they wanted to tell her when she's already 18 years old and sadly, the car accident took their chance to see their children be happy with their soulmates.

and where's jaemin's soulmate? he haven't found her yet, his dreams never stopped and it's been two years. that's why he's scared, he doesn't want jaerin to continue to have those dreams that bring them pain.

"soulmates? they exist? how didn't i know?" she asked, completely confused but she saw her brother talking seriously. even with his small smile, the expression on his face and the demeanor he gives off, he wasn't joking about anything.

jaemin heaved a deep sigh but before he answered her question, he gave his sister a wide grin and a pat. "i'll tell you that later, let's go to the headquarters first"

= mainland, china =

yangyang woke up with his forehead drained with sweat, even his shirt. he had encountered this wild dream, seeing the same person over and over again.

"na jaerin?" he though. surely, that's the name he heard from his dream. he knew soulmates existed but he never really cared, all he knew was that dreams are a big part of your journey with your soulmate.

which means that everything they dream of will be reality, sooner or later.

and as of now, from yangyang's perspective, his soulmate was dangerous to him after the dream he just got when they were bound to kill each other.

he rose up from his bed, glancing at his clock. looking at the time and date.

6:58am. october 10, 2021.

completely standing up, he went downstairs to his kun-ge who is most likely cooking their breakfast. "kun ge?"

"happy birthday yangyang!!"

hi hi <3