↻ 1.2

"who did this to you?" a girl asked, her soft voice suddenly comforting the young maiden who was just attacked by the demon's son named yangyang

the girl with the soft voice had white wings, soft brown hair, and almond eyes that turns gold whenever she pleases to. she felt bad for the young maiden, she thinks she has failed to save their family.

"yangyang.." the young maiden answered as the angel-like girl comforted her. "who are you anyways?"

"i'm jaerin"

"this day just keeps on getting crazier, you're the living angel?" the young maiden was too shocked, she doesn't even know why this is happening to her. first she met yangyang, then now she meets jaerin.

"yes, i am. but please answer my questions first" jaerin chuckled a bit before asking her question. "yangyang? yangyang as in the devil's son?"

"yes, that yangyang."

"oh my Gods." jaerin didn't know how to react. yangyang, her old friend, it makes her mind so weak knowing that she knew this day will come forth.

it was all in the prophecy.

the young maiden suddenly sprung up, her eyes enlarged. "my siblings.."

jaerin was alert and stood up with the young maiden as jaerin looked at different directions to see if there were any signs of a heartbeat. "where are your siblings?"

"he killed them. he brought them somewhere.."

the young maiden was clearly panicking while jaerin tracked the young maiden's siblings."wait calm down, i can sense where they are. i can bring them back too."

"too? did you mean i-i.."

"yes. yes, you died. but you're still alive. i can revive people now please while we still have time."

"what if..what if yangyang finds you? he'll kill you and your family." the maiden was visibly scared for jaerin, this made jaerin's heart soft, she was glad someone was at least concerned for her.

"don't worry about me. i can defend myself. i can revive people, i can take him down."

"what if yangyang finds us? my siblings and i? what if we go through an even more painful death when he receives the news that we're alive and well?"

"don't worry, i'll protect you." jaerin gave the maiden a reassuring face before continuing, "now, let's find your siblings."

i've always wanted to update this book