Chapter 7: Nymphs back in business!

Nerida and her ghost friends ninja ran to where the others were and you saw naruto all tied up on a stump and sasuke on his right while sakura on his right.

Nerida went next to kakashi while reading a book, and he had a red hue on his cheeks, and looked away awkwardly.

"Well... Based on your performance of what you did today.... I will not send you back to the academy." Kakashi said, smiling.

'Why do i have a feeling that this is going to be bad.' Nerida thought while reading her book.

"Does that Mean we Pass?! But all i did was falling for all the traps and scream!" Sakura stated. Nerida almost laughed because you saw her fainting from the genjutsu during the test, It was funny.

"Tch, These brats don't even deserve to become shinobis." Tobirama scoffed, while you and the other ghosts sweatdroped.

"Instead... the three of you guys should be dropped from the program!" Kakashi said.

Their happy faces, turned into frowns, then sakura shouted "Wait! The three of us? Who passed then." Then kakashi spoke "Nerida did, she managed to get all 3 bells." The fairy took the bells out. Everyone was shocked. Sasuke Glared at both of them, how could she get the bells!?

Suddenly he started to strike the jounin recklessly and eventually Kakashi pinned him to the ground with his foot on on the uchiha's head.

"You think this all about you?" Kakashi said in a dark tone.

"Hey! You can't step on sasuke like that!" Sakura yelled loudly.

Nerida glared at her for yelling so loud. God... How did she pass the exam!?

(I don't hate sakura nor do i like her, i just wish she wasn't so obsessed with sasuke and had a better character development.)

"You think this a game, huh? Why did we put you guys into teams, Did you guys thought about it during the test?" kakashi harshly said. This made the 3 genins to look at one another, unsure of the answers. It irritated Nerida that they were so clueless. So before kakashi-sensei could tell the answer the fairy blurted it out.

"Its teamwork." Nerida bluntly said, suprising all of them.

"Thats why i asked you guys to work with me, Naruto you said that you have to get the bells on your own to become hokage, then ran off."

Naruto put his head in shame, nerida almost felt bad for him but he needs to learn. Then she turned to sakura.

"Sakura, you only cared about sasuke and yourself, during the test, not caring for others will become a problem later on. Even I'm ashamed." And she also had a sad expression on her face.

"I didn't ask sasuke since it would be pointless, since i thought back at his introduction." She glared at sasuke and he flinched a little bit.

"Plus, we were all against kakashi-sensei, who is a jounin, and all 4 of us were are genins, it had a high chance that we would be defeated even when we work together, also this test is about testing our skills too, not to mention, if we were in a real-life mission, and if we recklessly attack them, we will be killed immediately." Nerida coldly said, her comrades, the ghost kages, and kakashi were shivering, at her tone and what she said. But she was not wrong and everything she said was true.

After going in wars during her 'glory days' she was also pretty reckless before but, after awhile she started to follow the plan and its rules but still she didn't follow all the rules.

Then nerida grabbed kakashi's hand and put the bells on top of it. "Take it. I don't want to pass when the rest of my team failed. Plus I have no point for it anyways. " The princess stated.