meat and great

"I have consumed enough quiches to kill god, where to next gang?" I asked, wiping crumbs off of my outfit.

"Meet and greets next, we've gotta prepare to hug people and compliment cosplays!" Millie said,  re-fastening her heels. 

We began walking to the meet and greet area, being guided through the maze that was the back rooms by our guide/chaperone/babysitter, Keith. There was random supplies littered everywhere, and along the way I found a perfect replica of Steve's bat, which I refused to put down.

"FEAR ME, BITCH!" I shouted, running after Gaten and Finn while swinging the bat like a madman. 

"PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US I BEG!" Gaten shouted, twisting around a corner while chasing after Finn, who was a significant distance ahead of him (lanky ass<3).

I finally caught up to Gaten, but rather than giving him a good whack on the head like I originally planned, I saw opportunity.

"I need you to go to Finn and say that I surrendered, and trick him into getting whacked." I whispered, not knowing the whereabouts of Finnlard.

"What's in it for me, Negan lookin' ass?" He asked, hands raised in slight surrender.

"Jokes on you, I take that as a compliment, and what's in it for you is the fact that I won't be whacking you if I'm too busy whacking Finn." I said, doing a slightly sinister smile for ✨effect✨.

"Okay, okay. FINN! WE'RE FREE! I LOST THE SPRINTING STEVE!" He shouted, rounding the corner to where I assumed Finn was. I heard mumbling from that direction, and a grin spread across my face.

I pressed myself against the wall and raised my bat slightly, hearing their talking get louder and clearer as they approached from the other side.

"So yeah, that's why I have an extreme grudge against the Kool-Aid man, and why I don't eat pickles anymO- OH MY GOD WHAT THE SHIT!" Finn shouted, conversation being interrupted as I jumped from behind the wall and gave him a *light* pat on the head with the bat.

"HAH, GET WRECKED NERD!" I shouted, high-fiving Gaten as Finn rolled around on the floor, questioning his life choices.

"BETRAYAL, HEARTBREAK, SLANDER, LIES, DECEIVING!" Finn lamented, getting on his knees and looking at the ceiling.

"Oh no, he's brocken." Gaten said, deadpan.

"So brocken." I replied, using the same tone.

"I'm traumatised, how could you, y/n/n?" He said dramatically, finally standing up and then proceeding to drape himself over me, full on trust-fall style.

"You're lucky I'm strong as shit, otherwise I wouldn't be able to support your lanky ass." I said, dragging him down the hallway while Gaten and I walked back to the others.

"You wound me, dearest." Finn said, still draped over my back and being pulled along slowly.

"Well, she did hit you with a bat, I think that counts as wounding." Gaten said, giving said bat a little swing, as I had lovingly entrusted him with it.

"I'm naming her Eurydice." I said fondly.

"Who?" Finn said, leaning his neck over my shoulder to give me a confused look.

"The bat, of course. She's a classy lady. We're actually married now, Gaten be careful with my wife." I said, watching as Gaten almost drops her.

"I thought I was your only wife." Finn said with a faked sad face, finally getting off my back to walk next to me, leaving me in-between Finn and Gaten.

"Don't worry, I'm still loyal, I just have a deep connection with Eurydice." I said, as all three of our phones dinged at once. It was the group chat, and I instantly sighed in anticipation, knowing that anything could happen in the group chat.

________________________________________________________________________________

here's a key for the group chat names (useful, ik, no clue why I've never done one of these before ngl):

millie: thing 1

sadie: thing 2

finn: wife

y/n: husband

gaten: moose man

caleb: chicken noodle soup?

noah: please stop eating apples

wyatt: flat stanley

sophia: not okay with this

jaeden: haha I know captain america

chosen: the chosen one

jack: short ass

joe: joe mama

________________________________________________________________________________

thing 1: we lost the bitches

thing 2: #blessed

husband: I smelled slander and came as fast as I could

thing 1: I DIDNT MEAN YOU

husband: you better not have

moose man: if she didn't smell slander I SURE DID MILLIE EXPLAIN YOUSLEF

thing 1: haha youslef

moose man: DONT MOCK ME

husband: @thing 2 answer for your crimes

thing 2: no🧡

husband: it is orange because ur ginger

thing 2: IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RED NO

husband: haha ginger

thing 1: haha ginger

moose man: haha ginger

wife: haha ginger

chicken noodle soup?: haha ginger

not okay with this: haha ginger

thing 2: YOURE LITERALLY GINGER SOPHIA

not okay with this: NOT ANYMORE ITS BROWN NOW

thing 2: YOUVE ALL BETRAYED ME 

thing 2: MILLIE IM LEVING YOU

thing 1: NO OURT MATCHING NAMEWS

thing 2 changed their name to ENRAGED

ENRAGED: HOW DO YOU FEEL????

thing 1: free

ENRAGED: FUCK YOU

husband: IT'S MEAT AND GREAT TIME BITCHES

ENRAGED: OH FUCK LETS GO

thing 1: RUN WE;ERE ALREZSYD LATE

________________________________________________________________________________

so,,,,,,, yeah

I wrote this in one night

im not officially back from hiatus and I have multiple exams to revise for so this will likely b e it for a while I just had a burst of inspiration

it is very bad but I hope y'all enjoy it

see you next time

or not

ehehehehehhehehe