coopcayk

After the singing competition the live got loads more viewers. I could hardly keep the smile off my face when playing twister and cards against humanity, my facial expressions only changing to snigger at my own card creations. Last was the cupcake decorating competition and to do that we moved to the kitchen where the cupcakes were waiting. We had made them before we started the live so they would have time to cook.

I tried to focus on the five cupcakes in front of me but every so often my mind would drift towards the fact that we had to play truth or dare next and that we were letting the viewers pick the dares. I knew that some stranger things and even it fans could be crazy when it came to the cast, but I tried to ignore my rising anxiety in favour of decorating the cupcakes.

I had chosen (hehe) to do all my cupcakes with a different theme. The first one was heathers themed, I split it up into quarters colour red, green, black and yellow and put a red scrunchie, a green croquet mallet, a gun and a yellow croquet mallet in each quarter respectively. Then I put a royal blue croquet mallet over all of the quarters and deemed it finished

The next one was it themed. I had basically done a white base with a small Pennywise face at the bottom, then above it I put an outline of each losers face, basically their hair and Richie's glasses. I for one thought it looked pretty damn cool.

Next I did a pretty simple Hamilton one with a yellowish stained background and Alexander's star in the centre.

Then I made one of the umbrella academy, pretty much Klaus' boa wrapped around a plain black umbrella outline.

Then lastly I made one with a red rose on it, not really based off of anything I just thought it would look cool. As we still had about 7 mins left of the challenge I grabbed my phone and went onto Instagram.

 As we still had about 7 mins left of the challenge I grabbed my phone and went onto Instagram

milliebobbybrown: mmmmmmm cupcakes

jacobsartorius: not as tasty as you babe xx

       milliebobbybrown: i told you we're not together anymore, creep

_your.username: awwwwe yours are way better than mine xxx

      milliebobbybrown: honey I've peeked at yours they are stunning!!! xxxxx

fillieshipper822: is this that bitch from Finn livestream

finnwolfhardofficial: oooo Millie you're giving away your secrets

      _your.username: boy we in the same kitchen

                finnwolfhardofficial: ik but stilllll secretsssssss           

Load more comments...

I clicked off with a smile on my face, easily ignoring the haters because I felt so happy.

I put my phone away and waved to the camera as the timer went off, scaring Gaten and causing him to say 

"Oh shit!"

As he messed up a line on his cupcake.

Everyone put their decorating supplies down and put the cupcakes on separate plates. We FaceTimed Joe and Maya and asked them which cupcakes they liked best. They rated them and the overall winner was Noah, with his fully stranger things themed cupcakes covered in demogorgons and walkie talkies.

After the cupcake competition we all sat down and ate them. Then we decided it was time for the final game...

truth or dare.

___________________________________ 

little filler chapter for yall there

55 view omg people actually look at my trash

have fun guyssss