spoopy

We had finally made it back to the hotel and were now clad in our spoopy outfits. Millie, Gaten and I were El but in different seasons and the others were all their own characters except for Noah who had somehow found a demogorgon costume in a target, and now we're halfway through Beetlejuice having finish IT chapter one and two, hocus pocus and the nightmare before Christmas hours ago.

Since I had already watched this movie a milli(e)on times I decided to go on Instagram until we left to go trick or treating.

_______________________________________

wyattoleff y/n fell on the floor earlier and sent this to the groupchat so I'm slightly concerned

_your.username stop bullymenting me

fillieeeeeee eww she can't gramma

wyattoleff you deserve to be bullymented 💕 also it's an inside joke so shut the hell your mouth

finnwolfhardofficial I still don't know how her phone didn't crack

milliebobbybrown because you can literally pick her up like a baby you grabbed her before she fell and then she started singing dead mom

finnwolfhardofficial oh yea forgot about that

_your.username is this the expose y/n fan club or smthn

finnwolfhardofficial ily babe

gatenm123 FINN YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO Y/N WHEN YOU GET SAPPY SHES ALREADY CRYING

justly/nthings omg a mood

fackiefillie of course this bitch is suicidal she's so ugly

_your.username it's not as if I've lost my mind

__________________________________________

"Y/N I SWEAR TO FREAKIN GOD ALMIGHTY WHERE ARE THE CANDY CORNS." Echoed through the hotel as Gaten checked through the candy stash.

"HAHAHAH FUCK OFF THEYRE MINE!" I screeched.

"Y/n get out the bathroom we're going trick or treating." Millie said knocking on the door.

"Alright just let me reapply the fake blood!" I shouted leaning in the mirror and dripping the blood down my nose.

I had my full eleven outfit on, no blonde wig though. The jacket was really comfy but I keep going to wipe my nose and end up smudging the blood.

"Okay I'm ready to go!" I said heading into the kitchenette.

"Let's a-go!" Noah said whole Finn and Sadie grabbed my arms and we headed down to the streets to trick or treat.

We had only gone to about three or four houses before we got recognised and took pictures with some fans, we didn't mind though but we told them not to tell anyone we were out so we wouldn't get swarmed by other, more crazy fans.

"C'mon babe lets go to this house it's like, huge." Finn said grabbing my hand. He didn't look as comfortable as me considering he was wearing his Snowball outfit and the clothes were all a bit weird.

"Okay." I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

After that house we went to 18 more and our pillowcases were pretty much full, they gave us loads of candy. We were just about to head to another one when we heard a chorus of.

"THERE THEY ARE!" Coming from behind us.

"Oh shut, run!" Caleb said as we realised there was a huge swarm of fans behind us, the people earlier didn't keep their mouths shut.

"Quick, if we go down this alley we can lose them and head back to the hotel." Sadie whispered and we all swerved into the alley.

We waited in the alley for about twenty minutes before the coast was clear, and we legged it back to the hotel. As we piled in the room I realised that we didn't really get to trick or treat properly.

"Aw, guys, we didn't get to go to the haunted house we were going to look at." I exclaimed sadly.

"Awe it's okay baby let's just watch horror movies on the huge TV and go to sleep." Finn said, hugging me.

"Good plan, I was getting tired anyway." Millie said laughing herself onto one of the beds. We all settled down and Finn and I cuddled up together in one bed.

"I love you so much y/n." Finn whispered to me, my head on his chest.

"I love you more." I whispered back.

"Impossible."

"Happy Halloween." I said to everyone and heard a chorus of them back, causing me to giggle.

We then proceeded to watch scary movies until midnight before we all drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________________________

I am disgusted I am revolts di am so sorry this chapter took so long and is so bad.