hapee halloweiner

y/n's pov

It is currently 3am in the morning and all of us are awake and in target. Why, you ask? I'd like to know as well. I remember falling asleep in my bed at 1am and then I woke up in a car being shaken awake by an overly excited Gaten, and also it's halloween.

"So what are we doing in target at 3am?" I asked, tiredly dragging my feet through the entrance.

"ITS HALLOWEEN AND WE NEED CANDY AND COSTUMES." Millie shouted.

"Okay, butyou better get me Reeses after waking me up this early." I groaned.

"WE CAN HAVE WHAT LEVER WE WANT SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR REESES." Finn screeched while picking me up bridal style.

"We're probably going to get kicked out, you know." Caleb said, chugging a Gatorade.

"Then let's just get the shit and go." Sadie said at a slightly normal volume, compared to the others at least.

Millie has her phone out and came over to Finn and I, He was still holding me.

"Finn! Y/n! Say hi to the live!"

"Hi to the live." We said in unison.

"Guys go follow y/n's Twitter she made one yesterday." Millie said to the camera.

"It's at y/n_l/n so go add her." Finn said smiling.

"No one look at me rn I don't even have a wig on!" I whined while hiding my face in Finn's neck.

"It's fine babe you look great."

"We love that y/s/n content mmmm delicious." I heard Millie whisper into the camera.

"MILLIE!" Finn and I shouted at the same time.

"Gotta blast!" She exclaimed, running to the medical aisle to get bandages for our costumes.

"Do we even know what are costumes are going to be?" I asked Finn while he set me down.

"I think Millie did most of the planning, we're mostly just here to get candy."

"Then let's go!" I said sprinting towards the sweets aisle as Finn chased after me.

"Okay we want chips, we want dip, we want candy, we WANT IT ALL!" I heard Gaten chanting as we skipped to the candy aisle.

"Hey dude!" I said, causing him to turn around.

"Hey guys! I stole Noah's phone so I could talk to our fans and show them the candy!" He said smiling.

"Cool." Finn said as I grabbed multiple chocolate Halloween assortment bags off the shelf.

"Finn go grab us a trolley, would you?" I said.

"I've never heard you sound more British but alright." He said strolling to the front of the store.

"C'mon y/n help me grab these suckers." Gaten said pulling a bag of lollipops off of the shelves.

Gaten and I hauled ass to get as many sweets as we could and when Finn came back with a huge trolley we piled that sucker up. It was filled with candy for us to give to trick or treaters and to eat, and a load of snacks for us to devour when we have a movie marathon later.

We had just gotten out of checkout after spending way too much money on food and costumes, we had no idea what we were going as but they had stranger things costumes so we all grabbed a few in different sizes.

"Y/n you could be eleven in season one cos ur a buzzcut babe!" Finn laughed as he pulled my new f/c beanie over my head.

"Gaten could do season two and Millie season three." I said, ruffling Gaten's curls.

"Uh excuse me! My curls are wayyy nicer than Mill's were!" Gaten said piling more candy into Caleb's car.

"Hey!" Millie shouted, laughing.

By the time we had gotten back to the hotel it was around 4:15 and I was still tired, lucky for me though Sadie and Noah had picked up a load of cold caramel macchiatos for us to chug, which we did gladly.

"Okay, time to decorate!"

______________________________________

I was going to do one halloween chapter but imma split it up so yall don't have to wait a week for a new chapter 

merry hanuween

yeet