• 1 •

The same melody kept playing over and over again. A soft sigh escaped my lips when I looked at all the notes on my desk. I wasn't able to make some decent lyrics to this melody. This really started to frustrate me. Usually it wasn't that hard for me to come up with a text but here I am now, fully lost. I leaned back in my chair and sighed softly. The melody was so soft and beautiful. Who would of thought that writing a love song will be this hard. It's easier to write such things when you experienced them already but I haven't experienced true love yet. I wonder how it feels like to be truly loved by someone. It must feel beautiful.

I decided to stop for today, grabbed my phone and put my jacket on. Maybe some fresh air might help out. I haven't left the studio for the past 5 hours probably.

Once I was outside I took a deep breath of the fresh air. The slight breeze felt really good. Maybe it wasn't bad to come outside after all. As I walked down the street I looked at diverse shops and buildings. Sometimes I get inspiration by the most random things. Who knows, maybe it will work this time too.

Meanwhile by the others;
"Hey, have you guys heard something from Yeonjun? He haven't replied to my messages yet."

"Maybe because you spammed him again with billions of messages", teased Kai Soobin.

He huffed slightly. "I don't ever spam messages. I sended like 4 or 5. Not more than that."

"He's probably still at the studio. He said he is working on something", said Gyu into the round.

"He's working on a song? Knowing Yeonjun, it will probably take a while. He's gonna reply to you when he got time. Don't be sad about it." Taehyun pats the seat next to him. "Now come sit down and eat."

Soobin sat down, pouting slightly that Yeonjun haven't replied to him yet. "I hope he's back soon."

Yeonjun;
I have reached the park and sat down on a bench. I was thinking a lot on how to come up with a good lyrics for the song. What if I asked people that are in love? What they felt and still feel? Maybe I could use some of the things I hear for the text. Or should I just write what I think what love feels like? The easiest way would be to fall in love and write about the experience, the feelings and the dreams. I laughed slightly at myself. I don't have time to fall in love. I guess I'm starting to slowly lose my mind because of that song. Maybe I should just put it aside for a while. Ideas mostly strike when you least expect it.

I looked at my phone to check the time and saw a couple of messages from Soobin. I opened the chat window:

"Hey, how's it going with the song?"
"Yeonjun, have you aten? Food is important."
"I know you're busy but please let me know when you need something."
"Hyung?!"
"Please come home soon."

Seems like I was missed by someone. I felt bad that I haven't seen his messages earlier. Since it was pretty late already, I decided to go back home.