• 3 •

After we ordered our food, we got comfy in the practice room and started eating. It was already late and we were all pretty exhausted. Especially me. I'm barely sleeping since the song keeps me awake.

"Yeonjun, do you have time tomorrow?" Soobin looked at me.

"Hmm? Why, what's tomorrow?" I asked him slightly confused. I legit had no idea what tomorrow was.

"I'm going to the school, helping out with an event. Don't tell me you already forgot."

"Hey Soobin, don't blame him. He's really into the song at the moment. It's normal to forget certain things."

I munched on my chicken and nodded in agreement. "I didn't forget it on purpose. But to answer your question: yes, I got time."

"Good", he said smiling. "I could use a helping hand. And I think the cheerleader will appreciate it too."

I groaned slightly. "Of course it's an event for cheerleaders. Do you even know how annoying and arrogant some of them can be?"

"Don't tell me your scared because of some female students."

"I'm not scared." I huffed at him. I just knew how cheerleaders can be. Some can be really cruel to other  students if they don't like them. And I didn't wanted to witness anything like that. I'd probably lose control.

"Well, it's okay if you don't want to come. I iust thought I'd ask you so you get out of your room for once. Fresh air, you know."

"It's okay. I'll come with you. I have to get my head off the song for a while. I feel like I'm going insane soon if I work on it any longer."

"Alright, I'll come pick you up at 9. Just make sure to be ready."

Kai giggled softly. "Yeonjun and ready on time, something that won't ever happen."

I rolled my eyes slightly and put all of my stuff away. "I'm going to sleep. You guys should get some rest too soon."

After we wished each other a good night, I left the practice room and went to my dorm. I already knew that it's going to take a while for me to actually fall asleep.

I went for a quick shower before changing into something more comfortable. After drying my hair and brushing my teeth, I walked over to the window and looked outside. The sky was sprinkled with bright stars. Been a while since I saw such a clear night sky.

Of course my mind started twirling around the song again. The deadline was still far away. I got plenty of time to finish it. Why was I so worried this time?

I sighed softly and went to bed. I grabbed my phone and looked through some social medias before I went to sleep. Even our fans told us not to worry too much. Maybe they're right. I should start to worry less, maybe then it will make things a lot easier for me.

And with that though, I finally went to sleep.