• 7 •

It has been around four hours since I spoke to Soobin. He still haven't left his room. The way he cares about Thalia, shows how close they really are. I've never seen him this upset. When I hate something then it's the fact that I'm not able to help.

Soobin finally stepped out of his room and joined us in the livingroom. "Do you guys mind if a friend is coming over?"

"Of course not. You can bring over whoever you want Soobin. When's your friend coming?"

"She's here in a few minutes."

"She?" Gyu raises an eyebrow slowly. "So your friend is the one from today morning?"

"Yes, it's the one from today morning. I hope we can distract her a little. She's going through some stuff at the moment."

"Well, before she arrives, you should probably get a shower. You look like a mess." Kai stated when he looked at Soobin.

He nodded and got up to have a shower. He's still worried but at least he followed my advice. The other three talked about how she would look like.

A couple of minutes have passed when it knocked loudly on the door. Since Soobin was still in the bathroom, I got up and went to open the door. A slight smile appeared on my lips when I saw her. "Hi."

"Oh, hi Yeonjun. Nice to see you again." She said softly. Her face was still a little red from the slap earlier.

I stepped aside so she could come inside. I closed the door behind her and lead her to the others. "Soobin joins us in a but. Until then you're stuck with me and these guys." I pointed over to Tae, Gyu and Kai.

"It's okay. Might be fun to get to know the other kids too." She looked at them and waved shyly. "Uhm, hi."

Gyu just sat there and stared at her, Kai kept looking back and forth between me and her. Taeyhun was the only one that was able to speak. "Hi there. You must be Soobin's friend."

"Yeah, that would be me. Thalia. But you can call me Lia."

"Nice to meet you, Lia."

Kai jumped up from his spot. "Oh my god, Lia. Would you like something to to drink? Eat? Anything?"

She laughs softly and shook her head. "I'm all good for now, thank you. But I'll let you know for sure when I need something." Her gaze turned to Soobin when he entered the room. He immadientally walked over to her and pulled her into his arms. "Soobin, your squishing me." She gasped slightly for air.

"Sorry." He muffled and losen hos embrace a little. "I was so worried about you Lia."

"I know Binnie. That's why I came over." She stepped out of his embrace and fixed his messy hair from the shower. "I've changed a lot. I can handle things a lot better now. There's no need to be worried. Alright?"

"So you just came here to tell me that? Not because yoh wanted to see me?" A slight pout appeared in his lips.

Lia chuckled softly. "Nope. I only came to see Yeonjun."

I was kinda surprised by her answer, even though I knew she just said it to tease Soobin. But I decided to play along. "Well, if you're here just to see me, let's find a nice spot to just chat a bit and chill." I reached my hand out to her.

Soobin smacked my hand away. "Yaah! Keep your unholy hands away. She's too precious." He pulled her slightly over to him.

"Binnie, I'm just joking. I came to see you. And meet the others as well." She hit his chest offended. "You didn't even introduce us to each other."

"But you knkw them already. Plus, they don't need to know you. Better keep it a secret."

"Well, too bad. Yeonjun brought me over to them so I introduced myself. I like the kids, their fun." She sighs softly. "But let's go and talk about the concerns you have. I don't aant to bother them with our talks."

Soobin nodded and leads her to his room where they disappear out of our sight.

I'm reliefed to know that she was doing alright. All the worries flew off the moment I saw her. Maybe I'll get to talk to her too later. Of course with Soobin's permission only. She's his friend after all.