Chaos

Cypher turned in a circle observing the chaos around him. His father just walked in and attacked. When Papa pulled him off he went still and then portaled away. That was a very very strange interaction.

   Cypher kneeled down beside Uncle Taylor. "Is he okay?" He brushed hair out of the spirits eyes to assess the damage. 

   "We have to get him to the infirmary." Taylor's hands trembled. He had no clue what just happened. 

   Cypher was unaware that anyone besides the triplets could hurt Matthieu. That should be the first clue that something was extremely wrong. He filed that information away as something to use later. 

   "Papa. Where did father go?" Cypher asked looking at Karma. 

   Karma was pacing around frantically. "I don't know. I don't know." He grit his teeth. "I'm going to the dungeon. I have to know what he did to Mattie." HE turned his cape flapping behind him. 

   Rachel was trying to calm the rest of the people in the room. The new Queen was way in over her head. She couldn't handle the Golden Child doing this so soon after the Black King. 

   Cypher grit his teeth and pressed his hands over his ears. "Okay. What's the best scenario here?" he stared at the ground trying to think clearly. There was too much noise. 

   Follow father. That's the only choice. Someone had to find him and find out what happened. Cypher was the best equipped at the moment. He could keep the most level head. 

   Cypher opened up a portal and ducked through. "If I was father where would I go..." Cypher paced the ground of this new AU.

   The anti-void? no. Refresh? no. Outertale! Cypher looked up. That's exactly where father would go! He said so himself that he went there to think even before the Omniverse split. 

   Cypher opened up a portal and ducked through. He sighed in relief when he saw a familiar lilac colored outfit. "Father?"

   Matthew turned. Oh no. This is a bigger problem than Cypher anticipated. He had corruption lines slowly creasing down his face. What could be causing this!?

   "Hello. I already know what you're here for."

   Cypher crossed his arms. "You do?"

   "Of course I do. You're me..."