Epilogue

"So that was it. I spent three years locked in a wasteland AU just blowing off my power. There was so much of it built up... I haven't seen them yet." Matthew sighed pushing his glasses farther up his nose.

   "Last time I saw Cypher i nearly choked him to death. Last time I saw Karma I almost blew a hole in him. Last time I saw Matt..." He swallowed the lump in his throat.

    "I wonder how it happened sometimes... Did his form just disappear? Obviously he didn't have a physical form but what happened to what he did have? Where did he go? Doesn't he gave a gravestone somewhere? Not here obviously. As much as I hate to think even in death he wasn't considered family."

   Matthew stared into the sky. Storm clouds had begun to gather. He can't remember the last time he saw rain. He was sure it rained sometime during his expulsion. He had been... not all there.

   When he came too for real he collapsed in the dirt and cried. His nails dug into his scalp. He could remember the last time he cried like that. Right after the Omniverse broke. He had cut his hair then leaving it shaggy and unkept. Then he had blamed Matthieu and a bit of himself. Now he only had himself to blame...

   Matthews hair fell into his face. He hadn't exactly worried about it during that time. He couldn't even remember most of it. He only knew it had been three years because he managed to catch the date on his way here.

   "I wonder how they'll react when they see me. Taylor will be angry. I hope Cypher isn't frightened of me... Rune will scream. That's her reaction to everything... I can only imagine what Karma will think. Maybe it would have been best to actually go into the void instead of opening a portal... " He muttered.

   "I'm scared. I'm not sure what to do. Who to see first. I don't even know if I have a place here..." He leaned against the cool stone to his side.

   "What should I do? I haven't felt this lost in ages..." Tears dripped off of the brunet's cheeks.

   "Dad what should I do...?" Matthew ran his hand across the engraving. 'James Miraculous. XXX - XXXX. Loving King, Husband, and Father.'

   The royal graveyard was silent. Behind him were his ancestors. And to his left right by his fathers- His own. With his name engraved into it...