Karma Miraculous

Karma wrapped an arm around his son. "Cyph breathe. What did he do?" He could worry about Mattie after Cypher. 

   "He said that everyone would suffer the same fate as uncle Matt..." Cypher admitted hands still close to his throat.

   "No Cyph. What did he do to you..?" Karma asked gently. 

   Cypher swallowed thickly again. "He just grabbed me. Its fine. The corruption lines just hurt a bit..." Cypher muttered.

   "Cypher you don't panic like this usually..." Karma murmured. 

    "He... he looked so lost. He didn't look like Father at all when I saw his eyes. His eyes are turning black. Papa this is about the Virus." Cypher had mostly gathered himself back together again. 

   Karma went rigid. "What?"

   "The Virus stabilized Fathers code! His own power is tearing him apart!" 

   "What?" Karma repeated. "How do you know? How do we fix this?"

   "There were sparks coming off of him and his portal was unstable. He has lines like mine coming from his eyes. I-I can't think straight." Cypher pressed his hands to his ears. 

   Karma frowned staring at his son. He looked up. "Everyone shut up! No one say a word!" 

   Rachel noticed. "Quiet everyone!" She repeated Karmas command. The room fell silent with a few outlying whispers.

   Rune crept over to her dad and brother and kneeled beside them. "Cyph?" Her tone was worried and caring for once. 

   Karma made a shush motion. "Think Cyph. Is there a way to fix this?"

   Cypher breathed heavily staring at the ground. He griped his hair. The silence was better. He dimly noticed both his papa and his sister touching him. The question registered but only barely. He wished Cloud was here for only a moment. Cloud helps him think normally. Cypher you're better than this. Think okay. 

   The gears grinded into motion. Too much power. No stabilizer. Uncle Matt is hurt. Father is sick. How to fix? Disperse all excess power. "We... We could. We have to get him to use all of that excess power. B-but he won't see us as us! It could be dangerous!" He looked up fro the first time since getting back. 

   Karma sighed in relief. "Okay. It's okay. I'll go. By myself."

   "What?" Rune screeched.

   "You can't!" Cypher gripped his papa's cape. 

   Karma stood up. "That's the safest way. If I go alone no one can get hurt. I know Mattie better than anyone... I can do this."

   "No way!" Rune hissed. 

   Cypher gripped his sisters shoulder. "Let him go... Its... the best course of action..." CYpher didn't want to admit that but... it really was. 

   Rune gave a desperate look. "Papa..."

   "I'll come home safe." Karma resisted promising. "I love you two." Karma pat both of their heads and opened up a portal. He stepped inside.