A Fun Trip: Pt. 1

Yes, they were going on another date. The time they were at the cafe was actually the last time they went on a date. Both of them were very fairly busy with their schedules, so this time they wanted to relax fully. Yuqi had chosen to go to the beach to have fun. Because Sanya had beaches, Kun and Yuqi planned to take a mini-vacation and go there. Everyone loved beaches. It was the best place to hang out, talk about life, or view the beautiful scenery. But Yuqi actually didn't go to beaches very often. She was quite busy with her work and everything, and when she wasn't busy, the company didn't let her go wherever she wanted. Now that there were no group promotions to work on, she was free to do whatever when she didn't have solo promotions. Kun was basically like his own manager, so he could do whatever he wanted whenever.

The two of them met at the nearby airport and flew to Sanya. It was a very short vacation of three days due to conflicting schedules. Still, they decided it was enough for them. For the first day, they wanted to mainly rest and sleep the next morning. Their flight arrived at 4, so they stopped by to eat dinner at a small restaurant and then went to some fun places at Sanya. By the time they actually checked in their hotel, it was already eleven o'clock. There, they shared a room at a hotel they booked beforehand. But of course, it had two beds. They still weren't completely comfortable sharing one bed yet.

Kun and Yuqi had just walked into the hotel when Yuqi realized something bad. Her face instantly turned frozen when she realized it. "Kun'er, I think I left my jacket at the place we were last at." Kun said it was fine and offered to go grab it when Yuqi said she wanted to. "I'll go. It's my fault anyway."

"不行。你一个女孩子怎么可以半夜一个人出去呢?要不我陪你吧。" ("No. How can you go out at midnight by yourself? It's too dangerous. I'll go with you.") Yuqi thought for a moment and then replied, "It'll be fine. Just because there aren't bodyguards around me doesn't mean I can't protect myself. I'm going now. Bye." Just as Yuqi was about to open the door and head out, Xukun put his hand on the door knob first and stopped Yuqi. She gave him a look of confusion and began to explain once again that it was fine. But Kun wouldn't listen. He grabbed his jacket and went out with Yuqi. Yuqi knew he was just over protective of her. She knew everything he did was for her good, but sometimes...she felt like she didn't need all of the protection. Still, she had to be grateful that she had a perfect boyfriend that was willing to protect her in the first place. Kun knew he was protective. It was all because he cared for her. Yuqi this time didn't protest and let Kun come with her. She acted like she didn't want him to come with her, but in reality, she felt kind of touched that he cared so much about her. Not that she didn't know that before. But it really was sweet.

So, the two of them went back and retrieved Yuqi's jacket. Luckily, no one stole it or anything. IT was right there where she last left it. After they figured all of that out, they got ready for bed and showered. It wasn't until 2 am when Yuqi realized something was wrong.