A Fun Trip: Pt. 3

The friend was Kiki Xu, a member of THE9. Yuqi wasn't terribly close with her, but Kun was her PD and mentor, so it was nice that they were all meeting. Only Kun and Yuqi's closest friends knew they were dating, so Kiki didn't know. Their excuse was that Yuqi was coincidentally also at Sanya and wanted to join in on the fun.

The three of them arrived at the beach together and started catching up on life. The scene of the beach was absolutely wonderful, and the temperature was just right; slightly hot, perfect to swim in. So, everyone went to the beach and started swimming. Yuqi could swim a bit, but she wasn't too skilled. And after she stopped swimming due to her busy schedule, she became a little afraid of doing it. So the whole time, Kun made sure to stay close to Yuqi in case anything happened. Kiki could even swim one bit, so she floated on a floatie and still had fun. After playing on the beach, Kiki had to leave, so only Cai and Yuqi were left. They continued to chat and even bought some watermelon to eat.

"Kun'er, it's really nice to just relax by the beach. Especially with you." Yuqi said with a smile on her face as she looked Kun in the eyes. Xukun looked back at her as well and said, "Yeah. It's great to take a break from work and all the pressure of being a celebrity. You know, live an ordinary life." Yuqi nodded. The day passed and they went back to their hotel. After some singing karaoke in the hotel together, they went to bed. But Yuqi realized that the same thing happened to Kun at night. He had the same nightmares.

A/N: Sorry for the really really short chapter! Recently I've been really busy, so the updates might take a little longer :( But I will try my best!

P.S. Please support my Youtube channel! It is "骑狮 (小葵曲琦) Kun X Yuqi"!