Ushiten

A/N Hello sorry for the late update I was pretty busy but here is the 3 part, also credits to the artist of the art from above. 

Tendo had always been good at guessing and assuming things there was a reason he was called guess monsters, Ushijima was the only exception no matter what he did Tendo was stuck on him trying to figure him out but to no avail. 

fastfoward~ 

It was the middle of their second year Tendo was casually rambling to Ushijima unbothered by the stares he was getting, despite what people see Ushijima liked the company since people and even his family often ignored him and neglected him for his cold looks or left hand, all except his Dad but since he did not live with him anymore, that warm feeling was gone and somehow Tendo gave him a similar feeling he just added butterflies in his stomach, oblivious to his feelings Ushijima decided to force all his attention to volleyball hoping the feeling would disappear over time. But it didn't it only got stronger and one day it just overflowed.

                                                            Tendo and Ushijima chat   

Hello Tendo. Why are you not at practice?  or at lunch? 

Ohh...Sorry Wakatoshi I feel sick but don't worry okay

Despite this Ushijima was quite worried and as soon as practice was over he ran to Tendo's dorm (it was afternoon practice if you are wondering) when he arrived he frantically knocked on the door and when it opened it revealed the redhead boy he looked pretty bad never the less Ushiijima tended to the boy, and the latter was too drowsy to even function correctly removing his rationality. 

When Tenodo woke up he was mortified he felt a big weight on his hip and when he turned to see who it was he almost fainted, the one and only miracle boy was there cuddling him? 

T: Ummm...Wakatoshi-kun?

Ushijima just opened his eyes and moved a bit until he realized what he did and sat up straight.

U: Tendo you were sick yesterday, I helped you I must have fallen asleep I am sorry

T: It's okay, thank you for taking care of me but why did you?

Ushijima was at a loss for words what would he say... not noticing he was spacing out the latter kept thinking until he felt long fingers poke him.

T: You okay there it seemed like you were lost or something  

Not able to hold it in any longer the feelings began to overflow

U: Tendo, I think I am attracted to you, I don't know how to explain it because honestly, you give a feeling similar to my Dads but at the same time more different, you make me feel at home but also as if I were on an adventure, you keep me grounded yet on my toes waiting to see what you do next and your hair I just want to play with it so bad...also you never treated me differently because of my left hand or cold looks your special to me   

T: Wakatoshi listen to me

Ushijima tuned to look at the boy nervously he had overshared and now he was going to lose his first close friend.

T: I feel the same you are special to me too, you accept me and care for me in ways no one has so what do you say Wakatoshi? Boyfriends?

U: Yeah boyfriends 

He faintly smiled and grasped Tendo's hand reassuringly this was truly a special moment. 

A/N I hoped you liked it as always enjoy your day