Headcanons

A/N since I am going to be busy enjoy these headcanons also credits to the artist in the image above. Also, beware this may have spoilers for next chapters and post time skip jobs enjoy and sorry for the grammar 

Komori is the #1 Sakuatsu shipper he also has a small album of photos and plans to turn into an album so he can give it to Sakuatsu on their wedding (Suna also provides pictures for the album)

When Bokuaka thought it was time for them to get kids they decided on three kids and wanted all of them to come from a surrogate since Bokuto wanted his kids to look like Akashi and him (he also hoped they would get their father's smarts and his amazing strength) overall they had 2 boys and one girl

When Iwa and Oikawa were you Iwa would make Oikawa origami and Oikawa has kept all of the origami in a box (when Oikawa was in Argentina Iwa mailed him an origami every month)

Suna likes to watch Osamu cook when he has time so he sits there looking at his boyfriend (Osamu thinks he likes to eye the food so he always pretends he needs Suna to try the food and gives him small spoonfuls with food) 

Kenma can not sleep without Kuroo by his side so they had a lot of sleepovers and when Kenma graduated they moved in together and Kenma was able to gain an okay sleep schedule (Kuroo noticed that playing with Kenmas hair makes him fall asleep faster so he always does it to him)

Aran instead of running in the morning to stay fit helps Kita carry bags of rice all around the farm (everyone always asks his secret and he only laughs along with Kita saying that its a secret)

Daichi made sure to choose a precinct near Sugas school so they could "accidentally" bump into each other (several teaches ship Daisuga but never know if they are actually dating)

Sine both Hinata travel a lot every time they meet each other Hinata jumps onto Kageyama (Hinata has done this so many times that he developed like a sixth sense just for ocatoions like this) 

Kunimi likes to sleep on Kindachis lap when he says it's comfy (Kindaichi plays with Kunimi's hair when this happens)

Both Koganegawa and Goshiki were scared to ask each other out because they thought they were enemies (after confirmation from both of their teams that it was okay they had the cutest confession)

Makki is always taking pictures of him and Mattsun then he uploads them on insta with funny captions (Mattsun spams Makki's post with random emojis)

Shirabu only tells Semi he loves him in important situations but secretly tells him every night  when Semi is asleep (Semi knows he does this because he just happens to be awake sometimes so in return he says it to Shirabu in the morning and although Shirabu seems asleep he always hears it)

Tsukki likes to connect, count and kiss Yamaguchi's freckles (This helps Yamaguchi's insecurity over his freckles) 

Ushijima is very clingy and whenever Tendo cooks he hugs him from behind and follows him around (Tendo just feeds him leftover chocolate and pats his head when this happens) 

Lev goes to several of Yaku's games and because of how many games he went to several people started supporting Yaku's team (Since Yaku always mentioned that he was honoured to have such a famous fan several of his fans started supporting Lev)

The world found out about Kenhina since one day Hinata came and kissed Kenma and they didn't realize the camera was still on (several friends including Kuroo and Leve made fun of them for the mistake)

In honour of pride month a special poly section on how they sleep 

bokuakakuroken: They share a big bed with Kuroo and Bokuto on the ends and Akaashi and Kenma in the middle Kuroo and Bokuto hold hands and kind of create a cage thingy they, they also hold hands with whoever is next to them 

mattsuhanaiwaoi: Since Iwa has the best arms they all want to be cuddled by him so they take turns in who cuddles Iwa each night except on birthdays when no matters whose turn it is they get to cuddle with Iwa, usually whoever is left cuddles together if its Makki and Mattsun then Mattsun is the big spoon if it's Mattsun and Oikawa they switch it up but if its Makki and Oikawa Makki is big spoon

tsukiyamskagehina: They have two beds and switch partners usually everyone holds Hinata when they sleep with him because they say he is like a teddy bear not only for his hight but his orange hair always really soft and everyone likes to nuzzle into it, Yamaguchi holds Tsukki and is held by Kageyama, Tsukki and Kageyama switch depending on their mood

semishiragoshi: They do a cuddle train based on age so Semi holds Shirabu and Shirabu holds Goshiki they only change the direction in which they sleep so Monday to Thursday they face the right side and Friday to Sunday they face the left side