Raph x Demoness reader Part 2

Requested by @Lil_Artemis

Title: Feathers Part 2

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Leo said as he strapped on a utility belt and and tank. He made sure it was on and working before going to check on Mikey, who was muttering about helium.

"Yeah, why not? She was honest about herself to me so why should we not trust her?" Raph said, weirdly in a good mood as he looked over at the woman, who was combing a finger down her giant wings, trying to be gentle due to her claws. Leo gulped as he ran his eyes up and down her digits, thinking about how dangerous they looked.

Upon noticing Leo's glance, (y/n) smiled with a glint in her eyes and went back to "petting" her wings.

"I just-" He was cut off by Raph jogging over to (y/n), telling her that they were all ready to go. Leo sighed and looked back at Donnie, who looked just as worried as he felt. Mikey was playing with the utility belt. For a faint moment, a fleeting second, Leo wondered where the feather went. Then, he turned back to (y/n) to see Raph backing away from her as she closed her eyes and began to chant quietly, the words foreign and confusing to the blue-eyed turtle.

"What is she doing?" Donnie murmured, wandering up to them, Mikey's wrist in his grasp. Mikey just tilted his head and watched quietly, narrowing his eyes.

"She's opening a small portal to her realm." Raph whispered, watching the demon queen with stars in his eyes. Leo could only look at his with wide eyes. Was he-

"Okay, guys. It's open. A few things first before we go, though. I need you all to listen carefully to me as I'd rather not have you all dead in the first five minutes you arrive. Even I can't protect you from everything that's there." Suddenly the square portal seemed bigger and darker to Leo, who was intimidated by the way she was staring at them in the eyes.

(Y/n) wasn't kidding. She really would rather they didn't die in her care- they could be useful to her in New York, so she felt the need to keep them alive until she figured out her next move. She planned to let them into her lair and have one of them killed as a show of power, and she'd already figured out which one she wanted dead.

The purple one.

She'd considered the blue one but after seeing his interactions with Raphael, she knew he'd follow him anywhere. The purple one was too cautious for his own good. He had to die.

"First off- never leave my sight. I can't protect you if I can't see you. Even if you come in with me, you're free for taking if you're not around me. Second- don't look into my or my followers eyes. If they see you look at me, they'll attack you. It's a show of power and they'll protect me. Same for them, except it's more that they think that you think that you're more skilled than them. Third, don't think you have any place in my castle. Meaning, don't speak, don't run off, and don't make any sort of advances to anything. If anything happens, you hide behind my throne; it's the only place you'll be safe from everything. Got that?"

(Y/n) waited until they all looked her in the eyes and nodded. Then, with a deep sigh, she turned and allowed her demon features to return, her massive wings flapping into existence. Without waiting for any of them, she threw herself into the portal and disappeared.

Raph was the first to follow, almost as if he were desperate to keep her in his eyesight.

Leo was next, walking first, and then dropping into a dead sprint as he dove headfirst into the triangle.

Mikey was next, mostly because Donnie didn't want him to be the last one.

Then, with a glance behind him, Donnie muttered and ran for the portal, not wanting to get left behind.