💎ROTATION SEVENTEEN🌈

Happy Pride month🌈
We'd also like to specially celebrate all our folks, and LGBTQ+ writers and their stories... *pops confetti*

We would also like to apologize for the delay in setting up this rotation, and we are very thankful for everyone's understanding.

So, without much ado,

RULES

1. A ROTATION LASTS FOR TWELVE DAYS.

2. READ FOUR CHAPTERS INCLUDING PROLOGUES (IF ANY).

3. DROP THREE INLINE COMMENTS

4. EVERY COMMENT MUST HOLD #TheGem or 💎

5. THE LAST OF THE THREE COMMENTS MUST BE A SHORT CONSTRUCTIVE REVIEW AT THE LAST CHAPTER. ( seriously guys not everyone follows this rule. check the "RULES" chapter for examples. ).

6. WHEN YOUR TASK IS DONE, COME HERE, AND COMMENT "DONE"AND TAG YOUR PARTNER.

BOOK OF THE MONTH

1. FOR BOOK OF THE MONTH, YOU'LL HAVE TO READ SIX CHAPTERS, AND DROP FOUR INLINE COMMENTS WITH THE SAME PROCEDURES.

2. THE BOOK OF THE MONTH IS COMPULSORY, AND YOUR TASK IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT FINISHING IT.

BOOK OF THE MONTH

Due to the unavailability of any LGBTQ+ story as we'd requested in our last announcement, for this month's theme, we decided to go with an Admin's. So, for Pride month, and those who would love a thrilling LGBTQ+ teen fiction story, we would love to present...

Written by McSidney

Written by McSidney

MAIN ROTATION

♦ JJ_Ames   💎   TsumexxDark Path💎  Shh

 JJ_Ames   💎   Tsumexx
Dark Path
💎
  Shh... Jeon Jungkook is a psychic