🎅ROTATION ELEVEN🎄

Hello everyone! Wow! Honestly, I'm excited, one: by the turn out of last rotation, and two, I'm excited that this is the very LAST rotation of 2020!For this bookclub, we all, including the moderators, would agree that it wasn't all rosy always, es...

For this bookclub, we all, including the moderators, would agree that it wasn't all rosy always, especially the work inputted in making a rotation, the graphics, the tasks(which includes the BOTW and the READING Team), and every effort every single member here made which in turn has kept this bookclub running. We're sincerely grateful. To those who has been with us since this bookclub's VERY beginning, up until this moment, you've got our(TGC) sincerest gratitude, and also those who are still holding on to our thin line of threads, daring to go beyond this cliff's edge. We salute you!
Trust us when we say that we've got more planned for this bookclub in 2021, and we hope you'll keep staying glued to our yet-to-be-mature enthusiastic minds...

So in all, MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR AHEAD.
Keep staying priceless!

RULES
1. A ROTATION LASTS FOR TWELVE DAYS.

2. READ FOUR CHAPTERS INCLUDING PROLOGUES (IF ANY).

3. DROP THREE INLINE COMMENTS

4. EVERY COMMENT MUST HOLD #TheGem or 💎

5. THE LAST OF THE THREE COMMENTS MUST BE A SHORT CONSTRUCTIVE REVIEW AT THE LAST CHAPTER. ( seriously guys not everyone follows this rule. check the "RULES" chapter for examples. ).

7. WHEN YOUR TASK IS DONE, COME HERE, AND COMMENT "DONE"AND TAG YOUR PARTNER.

8. FOR BOOK OF THE WEEK, YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TWO CHAPTERS, AND DROP TWO INLINE COMMENTS WITH THE SAME PROCEDURES.

9. THE BOOK OF THE WEEK IS COMPULSORY, AND YOUR TASK IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT FINISHING IT.

||BOOK OF THE WEEK||

This week's BOTW is