💎RULES💎

For this Community to grow, rules are necessary

WE ALSO WELCOME BOTH WRITERS/READERS, AND READERS ONLY.

RULE 1: YOU MUST READ ALL THE RULES

RULE 2: Follow TheGemCommunity permanently

RULE 3: Add this Book Club to you LIBRARY, so as to receive our regular updates and announcement. This rule is very compulsory, as we tend to make announcements regularly, and you can only get notified about these if you have added this bookclub to your library.

RULE 4: Respective Moderators (which will be announced soon) will be given for each group.
Moderators are part of this Club, and will be placed with the weekly rotations too, but its solely their choice.

RULE 5: Moderators are responsible for the upkeep of their group. We will directly gain info from them concerning their groups. All complaints will be made to them, and if they cannot handle it, they will contact the community or head coordinator directly. Moderators will also be responsible for the weekly Pairing.

RULE 6: Upon the Regular weekly rotations, members are meant to read FOUR chapters plus the prologue(if any) and drop THREE inline comments. Votes are only in accordance to Wattpad's rules and code of conduct, meaning votes are only rewarded as an appreciation for the story. VOTING IS NOT COMPULSORY.

For BOOK OF THE MONTH, you will have to read six chapters, and drop four inline comments with the same procedures.

THE BOOK OF THE MONTH IS COMPULSORY AS IT LAST FOR TWO ROTATION ROUNDS, AND YOUR TASK IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT FINISHING IT.

A rotation lasts for TWELVE days.

RULE 7: Every Inline comment you make on a chapter must either hold #TheGem or 💎. This is to easily identify members of this club.

RULE 8: At the End of every chapter, you must drop a short constructive review about the chapter, making a total of THREE required comments.
An example

"#TheGem.
I really love the way you make your characters so alive, but you have a bit of an issue with the dialogues, you need to space them a bit and use the quotation mark to differentiate them."

This review, is not to shame the book in anyway. It must be sensitive, helpful and well coordinated.

RULE 9: Once your task is completed, comment "Done" and tag your partner here -On the chapter where the pairing was made.

RULE 10: Before you get accepted, you will undergo a Trial task, which will last for three days. For the Trial, a book will be assigned to you, and you must read TWO chapters, and drop TWO inline comments in each chapter. This trail is to ensure that once you join the main rotation, you will successfully complete your task.

I hope you do understand all those rules? Comment "TheGem" to confirm that you've read the important parts and you get them •===>

RULE 13: Respect every single member of this club, we will not tolerate insensitive remarks and comebacks.

RULE 14: You can only enter one book, AND IT MUST BE IN ENGLISH, and if you choose to change it to another book of the same language in the future, you're free to. But you can only enter with just one English book.

RULE 14: If you are unable to complete a task, for specific reasons, please contact your assigned moderator, or TGC directly.

RULES FOR READERS ONLY.

1- For every Rotation two books from other members of TGC as a whole, will constantly be placed on the rotation chapter to be read, and they'll be books hand-picked by the moderators.

2- Reading the BOOK OF THE WEEK is not compulsory for this team, but as members of this book club, it is advised.

3- You're part of the club, so, like everyone else, you'll have to drop an inline comment, stating that you're "DONE" once you have completed your task.

4- For every assigned book, you're to read TWO chapters, and drop THREE inline comments, with a REVIEW of the chapter as one of those three comments.

5- For the two books you get to read per rotation, in each, you must read two chapters (going further is accepted, but its your decision), and drop three inline comments. The third of the three comments, will be a review about the chapter: what you loved, and what better option you believe suits the little shifts you found.

6- No hateful, threatening, or abusive comments, lets all be as nice as we can be.

NOW THAT WE'RE ALL ACQUAINTED WITH THE RULES, I BELIEVE ITS TIME FOR US TO FILL OUT THE MEMBERSHIP FORM.

💎TheGemCommunity💎