𝗛𝗔𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔 (3/56)

These are all quotes and frequently used words he says in the canon plot, and it is unlikely that I edited it. However, if I did, it was so that it made it clear and easy to read. These are all things I've used for my own writing to make character speech patterns accurate in my own stories, and all of these are just shared directly from my notes. The order of each student is completely randomized, so don't expect any pattern. I may add on more to these depending on if I find out more about the character in the future. If you have any requests for a character for me to research on, feel free to simply ask.

H. Hinata — Quotes and frequently used words

     Cited from:
Ultimate Talent Development Plan, a playthrough from a YouTuber by the name of Justonegamr.
All Chiaki Nanami Free Time Events.

— "Oh, um..."

— "Oh,"

— "...Guess you're right, yeah."

— He frequently begins sentences with "yeah".

— "Sure thing, [NAME]."

— "That's true."

— "It'd be a lie if I said I wasn't curious."

— "That's not it..."

— "N-No... that was probably your only choice."

— "No... It was helpful."

— "No, I agree. Let's all talk it over and solve things one at a time."

— He frequently begins sentences with "oh" in a similar sense to how Kaede Akamatsu does, but he instead speaks with less enthusiasm, and more monotonous.

— He constantly begins sentences with the word "well", just as often as he begins with "oh".

— "Who cares?"

— "Mind your own business, [NAME]."

— He constantly begins sentences with "no" as well as the previously said words.

— Just as much as the others, it's noticeable that Hajime repeats a quote said by another character quite often. For example, take a quote from dialogue in the game Ultimate Talent Development Plan, said by Chiaki and Hajime.

— "What?"

— "Yeah... Call me whenever."

— "What do you think?"

— "That's how I feel."

— "Huh?"

— "Huh? Why?"

— "So that's your motivation, huh...?"

— "Got it."

— "Huh? [NAME]?"

— "No, never mind."

— "I do. No...I did. But that's over now."

— "You're right..."

— "Huh!?"

— "Yeah... thanks."

— Not only does Hajime begin multiple sentences with short words, but he also has a signature ending word as well. According to studies, he ends a large number of his sentences with a word of confirmation, similar to Kokichi. Most of the time, though, the word is, "right?"

— "...Huh?"

— "More importantly..."

— "...You're right."

— "I see... What is it?"

— "I-I see."

— He often begins sentences with "I see".

— "Hm?"

— "Ah, no..."

— "It's nothing, really..."

— "Yeah, let's do this again."

— "I see,"

— "Y-Yeah... um..."

— "That... might be a little difficult."

— "Ah, you must know..."

— "You know,"

— "Let's see..."

— "Nah,"

— "Um,"

— "Yeah... you're right..."

— "A-Are you okay?"

— "Huh? HUH...? Ah, um... that is..."

— "H-Hey!"

— "Yeah, of course."

— "...Just kidding!"

— "[NAME]... what in the world are we doing...?"

— "Oh, now I remember."

— "N-Nothing happened...!"