𝗠𝗜𝗨 𝗜𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗔 (10/56)

These are all quotes and frequently used words she says in the canon plot, and it is unlikely that I edited it. However, if I did, it's so that it made it clear and easy to read. These are all things I've used for my own writing to make character speech patterns accurate in my own stories, and all of these are just shared directly from my notes. The order of each student is completely randomized, so don't expect any pattern. I may add on more to these depending on if I find out more about the character in the future. If you have any requests for a character for me to research on, feel free to simply ask.

M. Iruma — Quotes, frequently used words, speech patterns, and more information.

Cited from:
     Miu Iruma Free Time Events — Justonegamr on YouTube.

     Her intro

     "I'm the gorgeous girl genius whose good looks and golden brain will go down in history! I'm the one, the only, the legendary Ultimate Inventor herself—Miu Iruma!"

     Getting a Gift —

     "Wh-What? How did you know I've wanted this? D-Don't tell me... you're that into me... Well, I guess a perma-virgin like you can't help but think about all day long!"

     "Whoa! I've wanted this for a while! I never expected you to have it, [NICKNAME]! Why didn't you give it to me sooner!? Geez, you just wasted my precious time! Hah-hahaha! I'm in a fan-fuckin'-tastic mood today, too!"

     "Damn, [NICKNAME]! You actually brought me somethin' nice! Alright, I'll show you an invention of mine! I bet you're so thankful, you're about to cry! Huh? Y-You're not interesting? Whyyyy?"

     Her Common Facts —

     Height: 5'8"          Weight: 123 lbs.

     Chest: 39"          Blood Type: AB

     D.O.B.: November 16          Likes: Children's television

     Dislikes: Taking it easy.       Ultimate: Inventor

     All of Her Card Info —

     Level 1: The inventions Miu shows off are all incredible, but so absurd that they seem like a waste of technology. She seems to have taken a liking to Shuichi after he supported her eccentric inventing habit.

     Level 2: She gifted Shuichi some of her inventions, but he wasn't sure how to react to them. She seemed to be happy that he was grateful for them, though, and told him a secret she hasn't shared with anyone.

     Level 3: Ever since her car accident left her teetering between life and death, she's been getting a steady stream of ideas for inventions. She claims this is evidence that she is a cyborg, and he barely managed to calm her down.

     Level 4: Miu's moods are fickle and wild. She took her clothes off and tried to get him to take of his, too. She's behaving stranger than usual lately. When he told her he was worried about her, she said she loved him.

     Level 5: She expresses her love in strange ways. Shuichi honestly doesn't know how to handle it. She even gave him her panties and told him he wants to go on a date with him when they get out.

Speech Patterns —

Sentence Starters and Quotes—