❛❛ Vale of Shadows ❜❜

BUT I'M A CHEERLEADER
࿐ ࿔*:🧷 𝖵𝖠𝖫𝖤 𝖮𝖥 𝖲𝖧𝖠𝖣𝖮𝖶𝖲

┄                                  𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝙳𝚈 & 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙻𝙴𝙰 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙲𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙰𝚃     010

     010.                       T  E  N  . 💄🩸💥

NOW ALL THE KIDS WERE IN THE AV ROOM. Things were still pretty awkward since Lucas's outburst. But no one talked about it because finding Will was more important. "Now what?" Dustin asked as Eleven sat on the chair that was in front of the radio. "She'll find him." He gave a sigh fixing the radio for the girl. "Right, El?" She said nothing, trying to concentrate on the task ahead. Eleven focused on the radio static. "She's doing it She's finding her," Mike whispered as they watched her work. "This is crazy!"

"Come down. She just closed her eyes."

The lights flickered off causing the kids to gasp in fear. They listened as the radio made weird clanging sounds. "What is that?" Dina glanced down at Eleven with a concerned expression. No one answered the girl they were too afraid to say anything she didn't blame them.

Mom... They heard Will's voice through the radio. "No way!" Dina was glad Lucas could finally hear what they did that day.

"Will!"

"It's us are you there?"

"Can you hear us? We're here!"

Hello? Mom? Will screamed again. "Why can't he hear us?" Lucas cried out for an answer. "I don't know!"

El's face twisted as she tried to stay strong. It's like home, but it's so dark...it's so dark and empty. And it's cold! His screams got louder by the second. Mom? Mom!

The radio blew up into a flame, scaring the kids even more. The fire alarm detected the smoke, sounding the alarms to inform everyone something was on fire...duh. Dina pulled El's chair back so she wasn't as close to the flame, while Dustin quickly grabbed a fire extinguisher putting out the fire.

"What was Will saying?" The children were all back at Mike's house in his basement. Eleven was still drained from what happened early so she was lying on the small and ugly couch ── in Dina's words ── she laid on her side, pulling her knees to her stomach. Dina told her to lay straight so she would be more comfortable but Eleven wanted the girl to sit next to her. Eventually, she did but that didn't stop her from complaining. She sat next to Eleven's head, she didn't want eleven to put her head on her lap because she didn't want the boys to think anything of it.