❛❛ What do you see in this freak ❜❜

BUT I'M A CHEERLEADER
࿐ ࿔*:🧷 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖣𝖮 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖲𝖤𝖤 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪 

BUT I'M A CHEERLEADER࿐ ࿔*:🧷 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖣𝖮 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖲𝖤𝖤 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪 

┄                                  𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙻𝙴𝙰 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙲𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙰𝚃
011.                    E L E V E N . 💄🩸💥

"IT WOULD TAKE A LOT OF ENERGY TO BUILD A GATE LIKE THIS." Mike just finished explaining the gate to eleven just like their teacher did. "But that's got to be what happened. Otherwise, how'd Will get there, right?" The girl in the blonde wig stuttered before answering. "Right." The blond wigged girl nodded before looking at Dina, who relaxed next to her. "What we want to know is, do you know where the gate is?" Lucas said, getting straight to the point. The girl looked away from Dina to turn towards Lucas, giving him a slow headshake.

"Then how do you know about the Upside Down?" Lucas sighed getting frustrated with the girl. Eleven placed her vision towards the floor, feeling guilty for not helping. The three stayed silent watching the girl's sad look but were looked away once they noticed Dustin pasting back and forth. "Dustin, what are you doing?" Dina asked the boy. His name was called multiple times before he actually heard it.

"I...I need to see your compasses." He says once he stopped walking/spinning. Yep because I just keep a compass on me.

"What?" Mike questions.

"Your compasses. All of your compasses, right now!"

Lucas, Mike, and Dustin spent the last ten minutes searching for all the compasses they had. Dustin glanced toward Dina asking if she has one. "Did you even have to ask?"

The kids put all the compasses on a small table lining them up. "What's exciting about this?" Mike asked as they all surround the table. "Well, they're all facing north, right?" Dustin gave his friend a small grin.

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, that's not true north."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I just said. That's not true north. Are you both seriously this dense? The sun rises in the east, and it sets in the west, right?"

"Yeah, I guess." Dina shrugged. Why do they think I need help in science? "Which means that's true north." Dustin pointed over Mike's head. "So what you're saying, is the compasses are broken."

Dustin sighed, being disappointed in his friend. "Do you even understand how a compass works? Do you see a battery pack on this?" He pushed the small compass to the boy's face.