❛❛ i don't need science to be a fashion designer ❜❜

♡ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ♡
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦
episode one: the vanishing of will byers

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

DINA WESTBROOK, A CHEERLEADER, DESCRIBED AS COOL, PRETTY, AND POPULAR GIRL, PEOPLE EITHER HATED HER OF LOVED HER. She was always the talk of the school, good or bad,(it probably was bad most of the time because some the girls at her school didn't like her because she actually had boobs), it didn't matter to her. All she cared about was being the most popular girl in school and that's what she was. And she loved it. She craved for everyone to gaze at her beautiful light brown skin and her iconic outfits and jewelry she wore. She wanted people to know her style.

I'm gonna be the next fashion icon just you wait! She would always say with an enormous smirk on her face. Not many people believed it was true but that didn't bother her, she knew her plans work come true. Even though Dina was the most attractive / admired girl in her grade she sure as hell isn't the smartest. She remembers the parent-teacher conference, three days ago. Probably that most embarrassed she'd been since her second-grade school play.

"Miss Westbrook, it's come to my attention that Dina here has been failing all the recent test she has been taking. She also gets distracted a lot in class." Mr. Clarke said, sitting behind his desk at the parent-teacher conference watching as Dina's mom gave her daughter a little glare.

Dina let out a nervous chuckle averting eye contact with her mom. "I honestly don't think I need science to be a fashion designer."

"Well if you plan on going to design school you need to keep your grades up." Her mother still glares. Of course, Mr.Clarke had a situation for the problem.

"One of my best students, Dustin Henderson, could tutor you. If that's okay with your mother."

Of course, she said yes that day. She is just so unfair sometimes. Dina somehow knew who Dustin Henderson was, she knew about him and his nerd friends. Staying in their basements all day long, doing God knows what. She hates them. She hates that little group probably because they never paid attention to her or her look. They never commented or complimented on her. She knows it sounds weird or bitchy but at least she's telling the truth.

So November 6th, she was gonna spend the entire day with Dustin and his friends because she didn't want him in her house. For some reason, the curly-haired freak wanted her to meet him at Mike Wheeler's house. Why? She has no idea. She arrived at about ten-fifteen in the morning, regretting not keeping her grades up because they all had to study in that basement. It somehow managed to smell like sweat and.... Nah it just smells like sweat.

She was awkwardly introduced to the group of nerds by Dustin, telling them he would be tutoring her until her grades went back up.

Many hours later she was still in the nasty basement studying while the guys were playing D&D. Don't ask why she knows that board game.

"Something's coming. Something hungry for blood. A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in the darkness. It's almost here." Mike said dramatically, causing Dina to roll her eyes as she watched from the couch that was behind the table they played on. They've been playing for hours, probably the  second I was here. She thought remembering all the times she was dismissed by Dustin when asking for help. So much for the tutoring lesson.